Air Jordan Puerto Rico National Team Pack - New Pics

no more packs please JB

you've played this idea out. give us something fresh
smh.gif

Awfully weak, I assume they're "Phat" lows because of those stupid laces and variant looking toe box?

So just because they're a Puerto Rican shoe, y'all PR folks want 'em?
roll.gif
That's horrible.

And
laugh.gif
@ these being called 'Low Phat', like there's going to be another one coming out in a few months call 'Two Percent', and thenmaybe 'Non Phat'.

^so, this is how staff intends on doing something about this hypebeast era huh?
laugh.gif

I say the staff gets bold and shuts this site down for a few...I'm sick of NT being abused...
sick.gif
(ala confirmed nike air on cdp)

I don't like this shoe at all straight up and down, but I'm about 2 sell my soul and throw a few of these on the ebay
devil.gif

Maybe I'll raise enough money for my cg XI
alien.gif

William Rivera 3:
^so, this is how staff intends on doing something about this hypebeast era huh?
laugh.gif

Um, no. I am not all of the NikeTalk staff. I am one person. And I am not trying to answer any hypebeast movement. I am responding about one shoe.

Keep hating, though. It's motivation.
wink.gif

Irokwel23:
Jordan Brands assembled a special release to commemorate the first National team outfitted by JB.
pimp.gif

And they look terrible.

It ain't about hating PR, guy. I see you want to take things that way, though.

Good for you. That's a very healthy attitude, looking for people to hate on something they're not hating on.
laugh.gif

No, that's not how it works around here, bro.

People can appreciate, and people can hate.

And people that hated on my laces, I never told anyone to keep it moving.

Because they don't have to.

wink.gif

P.S. 'Everyone'? 'Everyone wasn't hating on my laces. Go back and check the thread and see the props I got from a few people ALONG WITH thehate.
wink.gif

I hate the shoe

It's ugly.

That is an ugly shoe.

If I were PR, I'd be pissed that Jordan made some kicks for my country, but made them ugly as freaking heck. And I wouldn't buy them. Just because theyhave a PR flag wouldn't be enough for me to buy them.

Because they're ugly.

How is that a hater, guy? Because I hate the looks of one shoe?

Talking like that and trying to go hardbody online, I hope you're not old enough to drive yet.
laugh.gif
Because if you're a grown man talking like that...
roll.gif
If you're over 18 and you want to call it hating when some doesn't like a shoe that you like...
laugh.gif
+
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom