Air Jordan Puerto Rico National Team Pack - New Pics

$200 for a practice jersey?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think all of the stuff is pretty tight...i'm not puerto rican...jesrey, shirt, logo are all pretty tight....the 1's are just in a colorway similar towhat we've seen before...so i'm not too crazy about that...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tell me how these are going to be released only in the states?
How come we are not getting anything down here on the island?
With that being said it's pretty much all trash.

I'm def coppin both tees, they jersey is hard but its gonna have to grab me to drop 200 on them. The ones are a easy pass. I ball always and always rep myPR on the court. It would be tight to have some PR PE XXIIIs tho. Anyone need help gettin any on this PM me ill be coppin up for sure!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2q18e50.jpg

i wanna cop soooo bad

ill go visit my hometown ponce with them

but its unlikely i can get my hands on em...
frown.gif

that would be crazy if the national team got sponsored by JB...PR PEs to every player

Being half rican, im might have to cop me a shirt at least to represent. The jersey is dope, but the price is just bonkers!

I hope they won't really have "PHAT" on them cause that would be sooooo weak. Ima see if I can post some pics on saturday after I cop the teesstay tuned.....

Back
Top Bottom