Air Jordan Puerto Rico National Team Pack - New Pics

does JB not realize that nobody has used the word "phat" since 1991?

im gonna pass on these FO SHISM!!!

Honestlty I wouldnt wear that. Being a Nicoya I couldnt wear another flag on me. Thats probably why most of you are saying pass I assume. because the colorsare pretty dope. But yea, if I was Rican i'd be rockin the hell out of those.

Why only 3 stores, I'm puerto rican and would want to wear the ones.

frown.gif

Oh yeah and what is a Phat AJ 1 Low (I know G came up with that ridiculous model name) Does it have a thick tongue, lining, etc?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Honestlty I wouldnt wear that. Being a Nicoya I couldnt wear another flag on me. Thats probably why most of you are saying pass I assume. because the colors are pretty dope. But yea, if I was Rican i'd be rockin the hell out of those.

Well I've seen non Boricuas wearing the PR AF1 as well as those World Cup AF1s. But personally I wouldn't wear anything with any othercountry's flag on it. Shoot, I even have a hard time putting an Angels cap (South Central L.A.here). I wonder when JB is going to sponsor a Mexican Team,
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I would want them to rep my P.R. side but im all the way out on the west cost .

boo. no disrespect to PR, but first off, they're lows, and second, the color placement sucks.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

boo. no disrespect to PR, but first off, they're lows, and second, the color placement sucks.

Agreed, if they were high tops and had a different color pattern than these could have been fire.
tired.gif

those 1's remind me of the Eastcoast low top 1's they dropped last year, they going for $40 out here in jersey...lol, yeah, these will be sitting onthe shelfs. of all the jays the could drop, they do another pair of 1's..why?..and $110 for a low top 1???..let alone that $200 for a "practice"jersey....get outta here

Back
Top Bottom