Air Jordan Q4 detailed pics

[h2]Air Jordan Q4 - Black / Red - Grey[/h2]
Posted on 11 November 2008

air-jordan-q4-black-red-grey-1.jpg

Jordan Brand is always coming up with new concepts to keep them at the top of the shoe game, and sometimes these new ideas are right in front of them. Take for example this new design which is scheduled to release on January 10, 2008, the Air Jordan Q4. Do these look familiar to you. Don't worry, you aren't going crazy, as these highly resemble the classic Air Jordan 4 (IV) model. They feature more of a sleek, low cut design similar to a pair of…let's say….Air Max 90's, but with details from the Air Jordan 4 (IV) such as the grated overlay on the sides. Also, they sport the same straps that start at the midsole and end up as eyelets for the shoe laces. This particular version features a predominantly black upper constructed from leather and nylon, along with red and grey accents. Like we mentioned before, they are scheduled to hit retailers including Footaction next January.
Name: Air Jordan Q4
Color: Black / Red - Grey
Release Date: January 10, 2009

Air Jordan Q4 - Black / Red - Grey

I personally think these are ugly as hell and jb is killing the real value of retros and these are making a mochary of the IV

Give me a shoe that is inspired by another shoe, over a shoe that is a Frankenstein monster of a bunch of better shoes anyday. I like 'em.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

reminds me of these fake %%+ jay's i seen on the net before...................................

2hmdb2h.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by madkicks

laugh.gif
sick.gif

reminds me of these fake %%+ jay's i seen on the net before...................................

2hmdb2h.jpg

sick.gif

You do know Jordan Brand is doing that now, right?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

yeah, damn. JB is starting to run out of ideas, they already produced the 23'rd jay, so now they startin to stick 2 and 2 together- literally
roll.gif

those chinese counterfeiters are inspired by JB so i dont blame them
laugh.gif

I like them alot. I will have these for sure. Some you wear and some you keep in the box. iwould wear these. Oh andremember..............................................some Dad's do wear Jordans!

I personally don't think these are that bad... it's not something
worth copping IMO, but i really don't mind the design, it looks alright...

Originally Posted by twothree4life

I like them alot. I will have these for sure. Some you wear and some you keep in the box. iwould wear these. Oh and remember..............................................some Dad's do wear Jordans!

....and some of them Dad's were wearing them Jordans first!

Originally Posted by twothree4life

I like them alot. I will have these for sure. Some you wear and some you keep in the box. iwould wear these. Oh and remember..............................................some Dad's do wear Jordans!

....and some of them Dad's were wearing them Jordans first!

AMEN to that

thanks for the pics...

Looks like xtraining shoes...not bad for working out...

i think the side wing if you will serves little to no purpose. I think they put that on there for looks.

overall this shoe has more of an appeal over the other xtrainers on the market.

good job jb...looks better than your previous xtrainers...

Originally Posted by madkicks

yeah, damn. JB is starting to run out of ideas, they already produced the 23'rd jay, so now they startin to stick 2 and 2 together- literally
roll.gif

those chinese counterfeiters are inspired by JB so i dont blame them
laugh.gif

NO JB ARE INSPIRED BY THOSE COUNTERFITERS
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom