Air Jordan Q4 detailed pics

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

38c264a4964df05cc26403fcae460be17b831637.gif

Seriously Jordan Brand?

roll.gif

I hate to say it, but I actually like these a bit. more than any team J, dub, AJF, or the six rings. yea they are a complete bite in the IV but not too bad.like some have said, not a shoe to keep on ice but one that I wouldn't mind wearing in the soggy PNW winter

Originally Posted by twothree4life

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I like them alot. I will have these for sure. Some you wear and some you keep in the box. iwould wear these. Oh and remember..............................................some Dad's do wear Jordans!

....and some of them Dad's were wearing them Jordans first!

AMEN to that

laugh.gif
..lol...let them know!...OG heads in da place!

i like them actually....some ppl u just cant please....i know JB has been coming out with some rather questionable kics, but these are ok...its a trainer, noteverythin is bball!...4, 5 and trunner mix....as a cross trainer it aint bad...

Originally Posted by Ivehademall

Like it or not, this is the direction JB is taking....bringing classics and trying to update them with today's tech....the execution is not bad on this model IMO as this is a nice cross trainer for the gym...which is what I'm guessing they are trying to accomplish here....this shoe isnt aimed at "us retro heads"...I think it will sell well at retail if priced around $100. I like these...and yes I know I'm in the minority on this one....

my point exactly....co-sign.....sometimes i tend to wonder what most of the "crtitiques" in the JB forum want...the company has to expand somehow....and this one isnt bad at all

Not even for what they will end up down to at the outlets.

If youre going to mess with the Jordan IV then give us Jordan IVs.

Not this crap. Terrible

Originally Posted by madkicks

laugh.gif
sick.gif

reminds me of these fake %%+ jay's i seen on the net before...................................

2hmdb2h.jpg

sick.gif

worse then two girls and one cup

Originally Posted by bundy9

I like them alot. I will have these for sure. Some you wear and some you keep in the box. iwould wear these. Oh and remember..............................................some Dad's do wear Jordans!

....and some of them Dad's were wearing them Jordans first!

AMEN to that

laugh.gif
..lol...let them know!...OG heads in da place!

i like them actually....some ppl u just cant please....i know JB has been coming out with some rather questionable kics, but these are ok...its a trainer, not everythin is bball!...4, 5 and trunner mix....as a cross trainer it aint bad...

WORD!!! I have two boys and STILL rock Jays! Personally I think peeps on here need to think outside the box a bit here and chill. What I don't get isthat when the Jumpman Pros first came out they were a complete rip of the XII's but people loved em and were asking for a retro but now they do the samewith the Q4 and y'all are screaming fake! As a matter of fact most of JB's early shoes were inspired by his sig line, if y'all "sneakerheads" were paying attention.What part of the game is that? No wonder JB doesn't listen to " sneakerheads"....can't please em if theyeven wanted to.

I kinda like them. There not that bad. They would be a good gym shoe or something imo.

Give me a shoe that is inspired by another shoe, over a shoe that is a Frankenstein monster of a bunch of better shoes anyday. I like 'em.
word

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by madkicks

laugh.gif
sick.gif

reminds me of these fake %%+ jay's i seen on the net before...................................

2hmdb2h.jpg

sick.gif

worse then two girls and one cup
Now you're reaching.

Back
Top Bottom