Air Jordan Q4 detailed pics

Not bad at all... probably my beaters for work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by madkicks

laugh.gif
sick.gif

reminds me of these fake %%+ jay's i seen on the net before...................................

2hmdb2h.jpg

sick.gif
Don't give them any ideas
laugh.gif
they might have not seenthose yet
wink.gif

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by twothree4life

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by twothree4life

I like them alot. I will have these for sure. Some you wear and some you keep in the box. iwould wear these. Oh and remember..............................................some Dad's do wear Jordans!

....and some of them Dad's were wearing them Jordans first!

AMEN to that

laugh.gif
..lol...let them know!...OG heads in da place!

i like them actually....some ppl u just cant please....i know JB has been coming out with some rather questionable kics, but these are ok...its a trainer, not everythin is bball!...4, 5 and trunner mix....as a cross trainer it aint bad...

WORD!!! I have two boys and STILL rock Jays! Personally I think peeps on here need to think outside the box a bit here and chill. What I don't get is that when the Jumpman Pros first came out they were a complete rip of the XII's but people loved em and were asking for a retro but now they do the same with the Q4 and y'all are screaming fake! As a matter of fact most of JB's early shoes were inspired by his sig line, if y'all "sneaker heads" were paying attention.What part of the game is that? No wonder JB doesn't listen to " sneakerheads"....can't please em if they even wanted to.
yup....very true, i remember when those pros came out originally and I remember they being called the "summer jordans" and the recpetionit got. but to continue with the point u made, i think we as a community in general just need to stop being so quick to criticise. i remember all the hate onthe XX's the spizikes and so many that have come out over time, and even recently wiith the 6rings, and over time a significant number of ppl are all overthem, and its not just about CW combos, if u hate the shoe a CW wont change the fact...give the shoes and the company some time....bcuz admittedly"unfortunately" this is the company is going to go....

those are ugly. they gotta stop with this .5 stuff and crap like this. no to team j's either there so many of em

The outsoles pretty cool...that's about it though..I don't understand why someone wouldn't just buy a pair of frees or air maxs over these thoughinstead of the crap JBs puttin' out..

Originally Posted by lilbert08

Not bad at all... probably my beaters for work
pimp.gif
what i was thinking specially if they feel as comfy as the SU trainers coz that's how they look like anyway.

not my style of shoe at all, but i dont think they look that bad. i saw some in person and the quality was absolutely terrible. glue everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom