Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Black/Gym Red-University Gold #555088-017

i see so much potential with that black tongue with red nike air

nike should just hire me so i can do bigger and better things for them 
tongue.gif

Someone get @AirThompson in here! He can get this cw to use for the black toes as a the MJ Black Toe PEs

Someone get @AirThompson in here! He can get this cw to use for the black toes as a the MJ Black Toe PEs

Lol you cant with a yellow sole, but you could use the tongue. But thats if yourwilling to spend $140 for a donor shoe.

Lol you cant with a yellow sole, but you could use the tongue. But thats if yourwilling to spend $140 for a donor shoe.
Yeah thats kindve the killer i thought when posting earlier. These no doubt may follow the clovers in deep price reduction but it could take forever. Tough one cause thats a nice donor.

these will be 100% collector's item after 20 years. too little amount of people will spend money for these.

these will be 100% collector's item after 20 years. too little amount of people will spend money for these.
I dunno, I'm thirsting for an og 1, but this colorway. Does jb not know the difference between gold and yellow? Too ugly to become a collector's item, and Dominique is too niche.(best tomahawk dunk I ever saw though)

I dunno, I'm thirsting for an og 1, but this colorway. Does jb not know the difference between gold and yellow? Too ugly to become a collector's item, and Dominique is too niche.(best tomahawk dunk I ever saw though)

They look pretty bad to me too. I had imagined something completely different. It's a bit of a let down, and I don't think I'll learn to love them either. I do hope that they'll be easy to purchase for those who do like them.

Last edited:
well guys i agree with you. not spending money there. i wanted to see how these look before  i make my decision where to spend my money..these aj1 or the black/azure shaq attaq..now it will be 100% on shaqs for this  month.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom