Air Jordan Retro 1 Low Phat Prom Pack - Pics - Info

laugh.gif

I was actually considering getting the black pair.

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I'm picking up the black pair for work. I'll wear them with slacks and post pics. I actually will probably wear these to friend's weddings (way too old for prom).

don't do that to your friends haha its tacky if you wear them to a wedding
I'm in two upcoming weddings this summer. Both friends (one male, one female) have REQUESTED I wear a pair of J's in the wedding. Beforethese it was going to be the stealth XX's or my Spacejams. I honestly think these will work out better. Thanks for the input though
wink.gif

my cousin is gettin married next year.. and im thinkin of buyin a pair for me and my her future husband lol

what stores would i be able to cop this?? other then flightclub.. i want to see them in person

Originally Posted by kingk777

At least Niketalk can't complain anymore....

They're catering to you....

Those of you who are 5 foot 5,

Look awkward in a tux,

Don't know how to tie a tie,

Spike your frosty tipped asian hair,

Chain smoke outside Footlockers from 5-8 am,

Even when there's nothing new releasing....

And wear wore basketball sneakers to a prom.

Congrats!
Your right,
I almost fit your entire description
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Im coppin.....

If i was in HIgh school id cop for prom..... im pretty sure ill find them for WAY below retail soon enough

Running out of ideas with these i's much.? They need to give up. smh. I wore my black/gold i's for that.
pimp.gif

Its a good idea but they wont sell like they should. These kids out here today are gonna wear some lime green fusions and a lime green dumb and dumber tuxyoull see.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom