Air Jordan Retro 1 Low Phat Prom Pack - Pics - Info

id rock the black ones

then again my senior prom was 6 years ago
laugh.gif
. may consider wearing theseto work or the club.

wear them to prom???? come on youngins... im gonna wear these to chaperone the prom!
smile.gif
j/k but seriously, do none of the older heads on here agree that theblack ones will be pretty good for the occasional work shoe?

black pair = copped

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wear them to prom???? come on youngins... im gonna wear these to chaperone the prom!
smile.gif
j/k but seriously, do none of the older heads on here agree that the black ones will be pretty good for the occasional work shoe?

black pair = copped

I was thinking the same thing, because my prom was 13yrs ago. I'll get the black pair and wear them to church

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smile.gif
j/k but seriously, do none of the older heads on here agree that the black ones will be pretty good for the occasional work shoe?

black pair = copped

I was thinking the same thing, because my prom was 13yrs ago. I'll get the black pair and wear them to church

nice
smile.gif
i was ready to get my flame suit on from these younger heads... forgot about using these for church too! good call!

Where are these available? It is coming up on the release date and I want both of these bad boys....PM me if you don't wanna tell the beasts.

At least Niketalk can't complain anymore....

They're catering to you....

Those of you who are 5 foot 5,

Look awkward in a tux,

Don't know how to tie a tie,

Spike your frosty tipped asian hair,

Chain smoke outside Footlockers from 5-8 am,

Even when there's nothing new releasing....

And wear basketball sneakers to a prom.

Congrats!

Originally Posted by kingk777

At least Niketalk can't complain anymore....

They're catering to you....

Those of you who are 5 foot 5,

Look awkward in a tux,

Don't know how to tie a tie,

Spike your frosty tipped asian hair,

Chain smoke outside Footlockers from 5-8 am,

Even when there's nothing new releasing....

And wear basketball sneakers to a prom.

Congrats!

Last time I checked, it was a whole slew of other races out camping out and buying the garbage JB has put out as of late. If you don't know *#! you'retalking about why don't you ##$+. Why don't you take your ignorant @%+ and jump off a bridge...

Well if I was still in highschool and went to prom that'd be a great idea, but since Im not theres no way I'll be purchasing these.

dont know why but if they charged more like premium price of 200 dollars i think there would be more hype

Back
Top Bottom