Air Jordan Retro 1 Low Phat Prom Pack - Pics - Info

apprently they dont carry them anymore.. i just checked.. any other place where i can get these?? cuz my cousins bf wants them for his wedding!

Anyone have real pics of these, and not stock catalog photos? Id like to see them up close and personal...

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

apprently they dont carry them anymore.. i just checked.. any other place where i can get these?? cuz my cousins bf wants them for his wedding!
They are on NDC with a pretty much FSR

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

the white pair is sick!

co-sign
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

They are on NDC with a pretty much FSR
where i dont see them.. give me link plz

i just looked at my order and i put in the style number of the shoe and it came up.. 365763

i ordered mines for my prom and they should be getting in tomorrow..so i'll have some pics with my tux a little later!!

Originally Posted by youxrookie

i ordered mines for my prom and they should be getting in tomorrow..so i'll have some pics with my tux a little later!!

You got the white or black? I really am feeling the black one's

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by youxrookie

You got the white or black? I really am feeling the black one's
i picked up the black ones...

Anyone know where these can be found? I've checked Ebay but came up empty...I wanna grab the black pair for the day job (bank teller), if anyone can helpit'd be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom