Air Jordan Retro 1 Low Phat Prom Pack - Pics - Info

i like the concept of the shoe more than i like the actual shoe itself.. i really dont like when jordan puts a little bit of red on their shoes, then i feellike i have to have some red on my clothes to match.. i think they would look much better with justall black or all white

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

anyone got pics of these?? from there prom??

people dont have proms in the middle of summer, if i had a pair, i'd throw on my tux just for the hell of it tho

yea i got a pair for my cousins wedding for next year and he also wears the same size as me (8.5).. i been lookin for a pair but they are on sale on nike.comfor 80 bucks so idk

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yo, these ain't up on Nike.com anymore, or if they are, I couldn't find em...any NT'ers know where I could scoop a pair of the black joints...

Any info is MUCH appreciated...

I do not know why jordan brand continues to make retro one's in high or low. They have been retroed to death. I guess if people keep buying them its goodbusiness, but wait a few years at least.

Now if only JB would do a AJI Hi in all black patent leather including a black midsole I would be happy to cop...

Back
Top Bottom