Air jordan retro 12 alternate flu game later 2020

Screenshot_2020-03-19-18-15-31.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-19-18-15-50.jpg

Has anyone here or anywhere for that matter ever expressed the desire for this? I have never read anyone wanting a reverse "flu game'. Give us everything but what we all really want. Saving that for later. Whens later? ???

1. I hope the red is suede and not the typical leather.
2. Releasing of o.g. colorways over & over is beating a dead horse.
3. "Alternates" should be exactly opposite of the og, not like the alternate he got games. Every color wasnt the opposing color on that shoe.
4. IMO....if JB is going to continue to drop the same o.g. every few years then every o.g. should be re-released looking slightly different. Not exactly the same(boring).

Red suede would be the way to go like this mockup now rumor for a summer release
Screenshot_2020-03-20-06-14-50.jpg

Everything alternate is trash and still no OG's.. enough of this crap.

White/Red
Obsidians
Playoffs

And if they're going to release retro plus' where are Flint Grey.. oh right they jacked those up too. 12's really get violated.
Gotta disagree on the flint 12 comment lol.. I think the white/dark grey 12s we got in December were a step up from the flints... These make the flints look boring IMO with the “jumpman” tab that matches the eyelets, the cool stitching added to the lines, and the hits of red. Also the white leather on these is pretty decent.
F631AE7A-9B8B-4663-92CA-BC4CB66BFFC2.jpeg

Gotta disagree on the flint 12 comment lol.. I think the white/dark grey 12s we got in December were a step up from the flints... These make the flints look boring IMO with the “jumpman” tab that matches the eyelets, the cool stitching added to the lines, and the hits of red. Also the white leather on these is pretty decent.
F631AE7A-9B8B-4663-92CA-BC4CB66BFFC2.jpeg

This is why opinions exists lol.. Those are not Flints to me. They violated the original Flints from like 04/05. I actually owned a pair and wore them like 2 times back then and loved them so these were disrespectful and don't even matter as far as Flints are concerned.

That silver tab on the side??:sick:

OG/retro+ Flint XII’s dropped in late 2003. Half the Suns and Bulls rocked them.

that 2019 retro isn’t bad. That silver tab wasn’t needed. The shape and comfort are lovely.

Funny thing is I just got two pairs of the flu games. I’ll take the wait and see approach with these. I likely won’t cop though. I’m loyal to Og colorways.

kingjay718 kingjay718 thanks! Def got my dates mixed up lol. I think its because I copped off of an ebay seller but didn't buy them until like 05.

Oh and didn't they do that Game Royal mudguard to the 2019 Flints too? I wish they'd stop doing that.. nobody asked for it.

kingjay718 kingjay718 thanks! Def got my dates mixed up lol. I think its because I copped off of an ebay seller but didn't buy them until like 05.

Oh and didn't they do that Game Royal mudguard to the 2019 Flints too? I wish they'd stop doing that.. nobody asked for it.
Ya the mudguard is the same material as the game royals... and the silver tab is perfect lol idk why people hate on it.. it matches the eyelets and adds some flair!

All good man. You got me wishing even more that they brought back exactly like these.
DCDE6E40-19A9-4F78-BC95-3300E525FF34.jpeg
50ED7199-051C-4028-824B-05AB0B80E572.jpeg

We've gotten several original colorways of all the 10-14 models the past 5 years or so. The only 12 we've gotten is the Flu Games in 2016.

I would like the other 4 OG's re-retroed instead of all these.

1. I hope the red is suede and not the typical leather.
2. Releasing of o.g. colorways over & over is beating a dead horse.
3. "Alternates" should be exactly opposite of the og, not like the alternate he got games. Every color wasnt the opposing color on that shoe.
4. IMO....if JB is going to continue to drop the same o.g. every few years then every o.g. should be re-released looking slightly different. Not exactly the same(boring).

ITs real easy. I have the answer to beaucoux sales for years to come. Real easy. Ready?

1: Do the early classic jordans like this pack here
1584763473054.jpeg

2: profit

Give me a green ‘fire red’ 5 all day.
Just replace the red parts with whatever color. Hell, get nuts with it and dedicate them to the teams he owned in that shoe with the stats on the paper or something.

Some people will cop the ones they really like, some people will collect all the green versions or whatever color, some people will want them all. All routes lead to gettin money for nike. They got me on the 90s and im sure this theoretical theme would be no different.

The only way it could possibly fail is if the ‘creative team’ got cute with it with different materials and fancy/extra colorblocking/colorway edits. No liberties aside from choice of color to replace the red. Thats it. Thank me later, Gentry. I just saved you your stupid job .

Its plug and place. Keep the same type of materials, fix the shape, keep color scheme, insert new color. Makes total sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom