Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

Have you guys seen the ludicrous prices on StockX? Lowest ask is $15,000 for a size 11.

That’s what I was told. :nerd:

The draw starts on the 7th and ends on the 8th. Winners notified on the 9th and pick-up on the 10th until 6:00pm local time.

Hmm. My cousin entered for me and he didn’t see any of that language. Oh well, I doubt my parent’s entries would have hit anyway. Hoping his does.

Good luck to all who entered and are eligible to purchase.

I want these bad but I can't get them. I'm willing to pay resale as long as it's under 500, which probably won't happen. I guess I'll have to keep telling myself that they are just another variation of the white cement 3 :emoji_cry:

i can see the hype die down for these quick. no point in buying the first couple of weeks

I want these bad but I can't get them. I'm willing to pay resale as long as it's under 500, which probably won't happen. I guess I'll have to keep telling myself that they are just another variation of the white cement 3 :emoji_cry:

I'm basically paying resell prices for these, lol. I offered a friend $500 in the case that he hits on the raffle in my size. Prices will probably be way higher initially then come down but $500 was about as high as I was willing to go. I've got pairs I can easily unload to come up with the money so if it comes down to this then I'm happy to do it.

I can't believe it's come to this for me. I've been paying under retail for everything in my collection for several years now while simultaneously taking advantage of the resell market by reselling Yeezys but the taeguki on that tongue has me fiending like crazy.

Man I wish that these were dropping in the state's! I would try especially since they're releasing on my birthday.

The way sneaker news and sneaker bar Detroit worded it, it seemed like a draw we could enter here in the state's to purchase online, but that's for Korea from reading on here.

Well most sneaker news related websites , are sometimes wrong.

I am pretty confident they often post stuff they read here on NT first and pass it as some rumour they heard.

This shoes are nice. But if you can get your hands on the that’s half the battle... waiting to see what they will be going for on EBay as I am sure people will post there pairs up. Resale will be crazy on theses. Lots of Jordan’s dropping the next few months so not to big of a deal if I can’t grt them. Waiting to hear back from someone this Friday. If I can cop I am going will sell them... 10.5 is my size and that seems to be a popular size. So I might be out of luck. Good luck to all that try to get them

They drop on my bday. That's why I want them. I always get me a pair of good shoes for my bday as a treat to myself. This year these would be nice, but they're not dropping here in the state's and I'm not paying over retail.

They drop on my bday. That's why I want them. I always get me a pair of good shoes for my bday as a treat to myself. This year these would be nice, but they're not dropping here in the state's and I'm not paying over retail.
I hear you my man people are going to kill people on resale....

A4F2E0D1-4799-4C69-B36D-D44279A25CA0.jpeg

so i recruited 5 korean exchange students who will also let their familys enter for me :rofl:
man we're just all so dumb when it comes to sneakers ^^

This should be interesting... going To say 850 to 1000 dollars plus shipping... we will see
im gonna say way more, never heard of the site, but they are resellers and if its only rumored 300 pairs yeah its gonna go praobly around 2gs ,3gs

Back
Top Bottom