Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

Tempted to order on WCS. If it's under 5 I'm jumping in quick. Missed out on off white 90s for 400 on black Friday and still kinda mad about it. Dude hustles his *** off and is 1000% legit and usually has the best prices or close to it.

Tempted to order on WCS. If it's under 5 I'm jumping in quick. Missed out on off white 90s for 400 on black Friday and still kinda mad about it. Dude hustles his *** off and is 1000% legit and usually has the best prices or close to it.

I'd totally jump if it was $500 and under but I doubt it... the StockX prices are stupid high but I wouldn't be surprised at all if these ended up in the $1-2K range :frown:

I have a few shoes with offers on them that if the price is not crazy high, I'd debate just ordering them then hitting sell on like 4 pairs and I'm breaking even, coming out of pocket very little or possibly making a few bucks.

I'd rather have these 3s then the off white 90s. And I LOVED them.

Windycity with the Best price in the USA but hash tags #pablo

can't wait to see their pricing lmao

wait a month and everyone will forget about these. price will fall to 800s or below imo. that's when I'll be looking to snipe

you on $800 already... damn!

i'm like $500 maybe

500 and I don't really have an issue they're like 220ish US after exchange and fees for wiring money if someone hit for retail and then shipping. It would prolly be like 270-300 total just to get it shipped to US and then if you're throwing somebody money for helping you out...

So another couple hundred isn't outrageous for me. I have some collateral to offload anyway and I want these a hell of a lot more than what I'm holding on to for trade bait. Just hoping that it settles around FTL prices and not JTH prices.

I've got like, 6 entries in, i just want one to hit.. i saw on Facebook that people already have tents set up at the Jordan Hongdae store..

I've got like, 6 entries in, i just want one to hit.. i saw on Facebook that people already have tents set up at the Jordan Hongdae store..
wow this shoe is going to be over 1000 thousand no doubt... as much as i like it no 1 shoe is with that much

https://pikdo.com/p/wonsang_chu/1729954403186952623_712125218

Saw this guy's IG on my feed. Apparently the designer was also involved in some other shoes like a Kawhi Leonard 3 PE and Oregon 13s.
It also explains that originally the design also had the 태극기 on the a clear sole, but balked when he realized Koreans wouldn't like the flag on the bottom being stepped on. Cool back little details about the design.

Also hit up a friend that is in the Korean sports agency world, works closely with some Nike Korea people...conclusion was pretty much no one getting plugged on this one...

A4F2E0D1-4799-4C69-B36D-D44279A25CA0.jpeg

Want that nike Korea hoodie for no particular reason other than it saying KOR under a swoosh. If it was written in Hangul it would be a wrap.

So this will be a lot harder to get then. If any place gets them I know now they are going to crack our heads open on this shoe

Back
Top Bottom