Air Jordan Retro 5 “Blackout”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't metallics JUST get retro'd like 2 years ago? Seems a little close, even for JB. I doubt they will be releasing.

Edit - I forgot wc3s released in 2011 and were retro'd this year with NA. I guess I could see JB doing that with these.

Lol i was just about to say that about the wc3s. Idk i jist dont see it i wouod have thought we'd know something of it by now. Maybe theyll do a QS metallics with NA? Hmmmmm lol

People complaining about ash
mean.gif
here we go again...
It's like the black grape thread all over again
ohwell.gif
I'm hardly the one for nitpicking, especially in this forum, but based off the pics provided what was I supposed to think?

Didn't metallics JUST get retro'd like 2 years ago? Seems a little close, even for JB. I doubt they will be releasing.

Edit - I forgot wc3s released in 2011 and were retro'd this year with NA. I guess I could see JB doing that with these.

same thing can be said for the oly vii. they retro twice in a 2year span

It's like the black grape thread all over again :\

As long as they use nubuck instead of durabuck there will be complaints.
I just do not like the look of it (cheap).

And the shoe is very unnessary if two other black based 5s are dropping. Enjoy children.

same thing can be said for the oly vii. they retro twice in a 2year span

but the FTLOG were limited

So if they did do metallics again, they would be limited like the FTLOG or 88's

Which isn't necessarily a good thing, since they didn't do the 2011's right.

these would be a insta get. unless they make them a qs then all bets are off. 

The term "QS" doesn't even mean much nowadays. Thunder 4s were said to be a QS, but look how many pairs were available and the number of restocks they had on those. Black grape 5s too.

I thinks QS needs to have one solid definition.

The term "QS" doesn't even mean much nowadays. Thunder 4s were said to be a QS, but look how many pairs were available and the number of restocks they had on those. Black grape 5s too.

I thinks QS needs to have one solid definition.
Black Grapes were QS though, they did have a restock buti dont think it was an abundant restock. Returned pairs maybe? You have a point though with the Thunders.

Overall though I do get what you mean and i agree. QS dont happen anymore because by the time the shoe has went thru production someone somewhere has information about it and it has gotten out to the public so theres anticipation for it killing the term QS

Should have made the netting black. these are better then the wolfgrey's for sure, those were my least fav 5. Too lame

the only people that actually want these are the people that just started getting into the shoe game!, other than that it's pretty much the same s*** as the metallic V's

the only people that actually want these are the people that just started getting into the shoe game!, other than that it's pretty much the same s*** as the metallic V's
If these have blacked out netting and midsole then i would cop as beaters tho. Other than that these are basically metallics without the 3m tongue and the speckled midsole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom