Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

nerd.gif
Starts looking for some 07's, should of never sold mines back in 09 SMH @ myself.

the quality the suede on these are horrible..i cant believe im passing on this shoe but i cant do any more "varsity red 6s" suede

the quality the suede on these are horrible..i cant believe im passing on this shoe but i cant do any more "varsity red 6s" suede

Originally Posted by wrod7

memphissfinest wrote:
FUNNY THAT 07'S ARE THE GOLD STANDARD NOW BUT I  REMEMBER THEY WERE TRASHED ON THE ONLINE FORUMS BEFORE RELEASE.

THIS. And if the change was suede to nubuck or blue soles to clear. WE WILL STILL COMPLAIN. Us humans are never satisfied.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aint NO ONE was trashin da 2007's when they dropped...only people who had a problem with em is:

1. cats unhappy of them slapping da 23 on da side

2. da usual cats complainin about da lack of nike air

3. these were da first pair of kicks where nike stopped using ACTUAL 3M from that company and used their own version of

reflective material that is ubiqtious today all across da board on nikes from air maxes to jordans.

memphissfinest wrote:
FUNNY THAT 07'S ARE THE GOLD STANDARD NOW BUT I  REMEMBER THEY WERE TRASHED ON THE ONLINE FORUMS BEFORE RELEASE.

THIS. And if the change was suede to nubuck or blue soles to clear. WE WILL STILL COMPLAIN. Us humans are never satisfied.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aint NO ONE was trashin da 2007's when they dropped...only people who had a problem with em is:

3. these were da first pair of kicks where nike stopped using ACTUAL 3M from that company and used their own version of

reflective material that is ubiqtious today all across da board on nikes from air maxes to jordans.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

did not know about #3, but not surprised since they probably saving $ by doing that.

did not know about #3, but not surprised since they probably saving $ by doing that.

memphissfinest wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. ALL THOSE COMPLAINTS YOU LISTED WERE BEING THROWN OUT BY A MAJORITY OF THE USERS ON NIKETALK AND THAT OTHER SITE AS WELL...OH, AND YOU FORGOT TO ADD THESE OTHER TWO COMPLAINTS PEOPLE HAD AT THE TIME...

4. "CATS" COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHAPE
5. "CATS" COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHORTER TONGUE

ADD ALL FIVE OF THESE UP AND THAT SOUNDS LIKE TRASHING TO ME.

memphissfinest wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT. ALL THOSE COMPLAINTS YOU LISTED WERE BEING THROWN OUT BY A MAJORITY OF THE USERS ON NIKETALK AND THAT OTHER SITE AS WELL...OH, AND YOU FORGOT TO ADD THESE OTHER TWO COMPLAINTS PEOPLE HAD AT THE TIME...

4. "CATS" COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHAPE
5. "CATS" COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHORTER TONGUE

ADD ALL FIVE OF THESE UP AND THAT SOUNDS LIKE TRASHING TO ME.

These definitely don't do it for me. I can't justify spending retail price on an alright colorway.

These definitely don't do it for me. I can't justify spending retail price on an alright colorway.

Back
Top Bottom