Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by polorico

spend the 200 and cop the real joints from 07 , my god this is why jordans is trash now .

or spend the 250 and cop the 00s, or even OGs (not DS, but still)

sick.gif
Suede, blue tinted soles, weak 3M

I rather save money and get a pair of 00s or 07s

sick.gif
Suede, blue tinted soles, weak 3M

I rather save money and get a pair of 00s or 07s

man after seeing these pics i regret selling my 07 pair
frown.gif
im really hoping that the soles are less blue in person

man after seeing these pics i regret selling my 07 pair
frown.gif
im really hoping that the soles are less blue in person

^ agreed and we dont even know if the blue tint slows yellowing yet considering its only been 4 month since cool grey xi dropped

^ agreed and we dont even know if the blue tint slows yellowing yet considering its only been 4 month since cool grey xi dropped

Unless they've made last minute changes to make the sole more blue, these pictures make the blue tint look way more intense than it actually is.

There are videos of both these and the wolf grey Vs in which the tint looks the same amount as the cool grey XIs

Unless they've made last minute changes to make the sole more blue, these pictures make the blue tint look way more intense than it actually is.

There are videos of both these and the wolf grey Vs in which the tint looks the same amount as the cool grey XIs

im sure the sole will be pretty blue. just look at the 2011 jordans, the sole on all of the clear 2011s are very blue. even on the black/white pair. blue tint doesnt go with everything. but jb is putting it on everything.

im sure the sole will be pretty blue. just look at the 2011 jordans, the sole on all of the clear 2011s are very blue. even on the black/white pair. blue tint doesnt go with everything. but jb is putting it on everything.

Originally Posted by vood99

Blue tint on the sole, doesn't flow to well with the un-tinted netting. Suede or nubuck or whatever that crap on the upper is, doesn't look good at all.

Perfect example on how to ruin a classic.

Originally Posted by vood99

Blue tint on the sole, doesn't flow to well with the un-tinted netting. Suede or nubuck or whatever that crap on the upper is, doesn't look good at all.

Perfect example on how to ruin a classic.

Back
Top Bottom