Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Suede looks better in person.
nerd.gif

sold my 07 pair when i found out these were releasing last year..didn't expect jb to $+%@ up this retro that bad,i mean its only been 4 years i thought it'd be at least an exact duplicate of the 07 pair,now i'm feeling sellers remorse badly..i might just save that 150 & put it towards a pair of bin V's

sold my 07 pair when i found out these were releasing last year..didn't expect jb to $+%@ up this retro that bad,i mean its only been 4 years i thought it'd be at least an exact duplicate of the 07 pair,now i'm feeling sellers remorse badly..i might just save that 150 & put it towards a pair of bin V's

Why is there 2 Metallic V threads??? There is already one with the exact same info and is 20+ pages.

Why is there 2 Metallic V threads??? There is already one with the exact same info and is 20+ pages.

They look furry in that video glad I copped couple of '07s and still have 2 pair fresh and ones I'm wearing now... Not coppin these

They look furry in that video glad I copped couple of '07s and still have 2 pair fresh and ones I'm wearing now... Not coppin these

Back
Top Bottom