Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

what about the pics from modernnotoriety on page 1? Do you think its just the lighting that makes that pair have less of a blue tint?

I think you said it man, I think most people on NT are "disappointed" by these, then again we shouldn"t set our standards so high, because its JB we're talking about.

what about the pics from modernnotoriety on page 1? Do you think its just the lighting that makes that pair have less of a blue tint?

I think you said it man, I think most people on NT are "disappointed" by these, then again we shouldn"t set our standards so high, because its JB we're talking about.

kind of upsetting to realize we'll never get these, black/red iv's or infrared vi's done right again. durabuck is dead.

kind of upsetting to realize we'll never get these, black/red iv's or infrared vi's done right again. durabuck is dead.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Why are these being released again? Those look like straight fakes, why must jb disgrace a classic. Keep ur trash in the vault.

probably because hs kids thrashed their pair and want another one. I can almost guarantee that these will be popular, (not with collectors).

True.  Not feeling them completely (Better in the second set of pics) but will probably pick up a pair to beat around campus instead of my 07's or whatever year they are
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Why are these being released again? Those look like straight fakes, why must jb disgrace a classic. Keep ur trash in the vault.

probably because hs kids thrashed their pair and want another one. I can almost guarantee that these will be popular, (not with collectors).

True.  Not feeling them completely (Better in the second set of pics) but will probably pick up a pair to beat around campus instead of my 07's or whatever year they are
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom