Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Y on god's green r those soles blue. Looks like Someone when out and stomped on a village of smurfs. Thought these would save me the time and effort of looking for a pair of 07 v's, didn't mind that they switched material but nevermind on to the hunt.

Y on god's green r those soles blue. Looks like Someone when out and stomped on a village of smurfs. Thought these would save me the time and effort of looking for a pair of 07 v's, didn't mind that they switched material but nevermind on to the hunt.

Anyone feel like these will end up like the Varsity Red 6s? I was able to cop a pair of 6s on the low because they sat so long. They also hit outlets in good numbers.

Anyone feel like these will end up like the Varsity Red 6s? I was able to cop a pair of 6s on the low because they sat so long. They also hit outlets in good numbers.

I'm not feeling the blue soles and the red jumpman. Maybe ill pick them up, I'm not sure. I still have two pairs of the 07's.

I'm not feeling the blue soles and the red jumpman. Maybe ill pick them up, I'm not sure. I still have two pairs of the 07's.

Back
Top Bottom