Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I am not a fan of icy soles as of now.... But i bet yah, I coped the Jordan 5 T23 "Tokyo" because of its CW.
If oxidation happens on the soles, It would look great on it. Hope you guys got what i mean. Yellowing of the soles matches the CW...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I am not a fan of icy soles as of now.... But i bet yah, I coped the Jordan 5 T23 "Tokyo" because of its CW.
If oxidation happens on the soles, It would look great on it. Hope you guys got what i mean. Yellowing of the soles matches the CW...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i really think JB is telling me to retire because these 3rd generation retros are horrid.

qft

jordan brand makes the bordeaux vii pretty nice and then they go and !%#* these up. go figure..

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i really think JB is telling me to retire because these 3rd generation retros are horrid.

qft

jordan brand makes the bordeaux vii pretty nice and then they go and !%#* these up. go figure..

I don't think the Blue Tints are there for aesthetic reasons. I think they're their so the yellow process is a little slower.

Suede is a no go, but since everyone likes to cop the older pairs when they retro i don't think i'll be able to find an 05 pair in the condition i want.

I don't think the Blue Tints are there for aesthetic reasons. I think they're their so the yellow process is a little slower.

Suede is a no go, but since everyone likes to cop the older pairs when they retro i don't think i'll be able to find an 05 pair in the condition i want.

Originally Posted by spizike231

not gonna lie. boutta cop these and wearem all day. That "crappy suede" has held up on my Varsity Red VI's pretty damn well and I've worn them a good 15 times now. (only cuz i have another pair DS) I just took them out the box and compared the DS pair to my wear pair. THE SUEDE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME. Let's not forget, these released Jan 2010, and I've rocked them all over the place, left them around my room, and had some rain on them one night. smh. but all in all, I'm down to sacrifice a bit of looks that the durabuck gives it for longer life on a great sneaker. these will be copped because those soles aren't gonna be as blue in real life just like the wolf greys and the CG's, we all know it. let's just pray that the 3M stays true..

QFT.

MY GIRL BOUGHT ME THE WOLF GREY 5'S AND THE SOLE IS NO WHERE AS BLUE AS THE PICS MAKE THEM SEEM. MY COOL GREYS ARE DEADSTOCK AND ARE NO LONGER BLUE, THE BLUE HAS FADED AWAY AND I EXPECT THE SAME RESULT WITH THESE METALLICS SO I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE BLUE TINT SOLE AT ALL.

THE WOLF GREY TONGUE HAS A PRETTY GOOD REFLECTIVE 3M MATERIAL SO I IMAGINE THEY WOULD USE THE SAME FOR THESE METALLICS SO I'M GOOD THERE AS WELL.

FINALLY, CO-SIGN ON THE VARSITY RED 6'S. THAT MATERIAL HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME VERY WELL AND HAS ALSO PASSED MY CREASING STANDARDS SO I'M NOT COMPLAINING ON THAT.

I ALREADY SEE A HUGE STREAM OF CHANGED HEARTS ONCE DUDES HOLD THESE IN THEIR HANDS. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. A LOT OF DUDES IN HERE COMPLAINING WILL BE POSTING THESE SHOES IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE PICKUP THREAD. BET ON THAT.

Originally Posted by spizike231

not gonna lie. boutta cop these and wearem all day. That "crappy suede" has held up on my Varsity Red VI's pretty damn well and I've worn them a good 15 times now. (only cuz i have another pair DS) I just took them out the box and compared the DS pair to my wear pair. THE SUEDE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME. Let's not forget, these released Jan 2010, and I've rocked them all over the place, left them around my room, and had some rain on them one night. smh. but all in all, I'm down to sacrifice a bit of looks that the durabuck gives it for longer life on a great sneaker. these will be copped because those soles aren't gonna be as blue in real life just like the wolf greys and the CG's, we all know it. let's just pray that the 3M stays true..

QFT.

MY GIRL BOUGHT ME THE WOLF GREY 5'S AND THE SOLE IS NO WHERE AS BLUE AS THE PICS MAKE THEM SEEM. MY COOL GREYS ARE DEADSTOCK AND ARE NO LONGER BLUE, THE BLUE HAS FADED AWAY AND I EXPECT THE SAME RESULT WITH THESE METALLICS SO I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE BLUE TINT SOLE AT ALL.

THE WOLF GREY TONGUE HAS A PRETTY GOOD REFLECTIVE 3M MATERIAL SO I IMAGINE THEY WOULD USE THE SAME FOR THESE METALLICS SO I'M GOOD THERE AS WELL.

FINALLY, CO-SIGN ON THE VARSITY RED 6'S. THAT MATERIAL HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME VERY WELL AND HAS ALSO PASSED MY CREASING STANDARDS SO I'M NOT COMPLAINING ON THAT.

I ALREADY SEE A HUGE STREAM OF CHANGED HEARTS ONCE DUDES HOLD THESE IN THEIR HANDS. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. A LOT OF DUDES IN HERE COMPLAINING WILL BE POSTING THESE SHOES IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE PICKUP THREAD. BET ON THAT.

After seeing these pics,I wish I didn't sell my 07's.not that quality was great on those either,but I just can't stand those blue tinted soles.i won't keep that from me copping though which I'm sure is what's gonna happen to about 90% of us in here lol

After seeing these pics,I wish I didn't sell my 07's.not that quality was great on those either,but I just can't stand those blue tinted soles.i won't keep that from me copping though which I'm sure is what's gonna happen to about 90% of us in here lol

Nothing can ever be as good as it was....Not feeling the ashy gray suede, and the blue tinted soles look terrible....but on the other hand at least it is an original colorway, for the most part.

Nothing can ever be as good as it was....Not feeling the ashy gray suede, and the blue tinted soles look terrible....but on the other hand at least it is an original colorway, for the most part.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I'm happy with my...

a2e3647c44c2c899eeef2a8c46ac5bc10dce2b4e_r.jpg
36a16044c2e128455e4c65a994264c2d0dd354eb_r.jpg
what i love about durabuck is you 1 wipe with a towel and it looks JUST like this again....try that with that ashy suede...
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I'm happy with my...

a2e3647c44c2c899eeef2a8c46ac5bc10dce2b4e_r.jpg
36a16044c2e128455e4c65a994264c2d0dd354eb_r.jpg
what i love about durabuck is you 1 wipe with a towel and it looks JUST like this again....try that with that ashy suede...
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i'm not even mad at these. i need me a new a pair cause my 2007s are pissy yellow and beat!

the modified version of these are just fine. i have the 2007 retro, so i'm not trippin about getting the 2011 version.

i'm not even mad at these. i need me a new a pair cause my 2007s are pissy yellow and beat!

the modified version of these are just fine. i have the 2007 retro, so i'm not trippin about getting the 2011 version.

Back
Top Bottom