Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how many pairs each NT roughly receives of these? 400 sound about right or less?

Less, from what I've been told.

has to be way less

8-12,13 & 14 only right?

11 pairs for a sz run ... 400 would mean 36 sets/sz runs per store .....which i would love cuz i could prbly dbl with lil to no effort but i seriously doubt it

Yeah, it's not looking good @ all, no where near 400 pairs per NikeTown. The numbers produced are no where near the DB 4s or 9s mentioned earlier.

exactly where I got the 400 from. When the 4s dropped at NT Chi a friend of mine said they had plenty of pairs same with the 9s and I had heard close to 400 or so. Seems about right when you do the numbers 400 per store with 10 stores getting them. 4000 plus maybe another 1-2k on NDC? Seems close enough I suppose, good luck to all those trying to score..

These 5's weren't produced in quantities like a normal run from the yearly freestyle collection. This shoe kind of falls off by itself. Isaac was part of the 2012 team. There's a full 2013 team that will have releases in numbers similar to prior years. His shoe is releasing the way it is because of the circumstances, and neither party wanted to scrap the shoe and the ideas so we will have a chance at a limited run of these, A LOT fewer than the annual collection. Cut your low end estimate in half, and pepper dat angus

exactly where I got the 400 from. When the 4s dropped at NT Chi a friend of mine said they had plenty of pairs same with the 9s and I had heard close to 400 or so. Seems about right when you do the numbers 400 per store with 10 stores getting them. 4000 plus maybe another 1-2k on NDC? Seems close enough I suppose, good luck to all those trying to score..

These 5's weren't produced in quantities like a normal run from the yearly freestyle collection. This shoe kind of falls off by itself. Isaac was part of the 2012 team. There's a full 2013 team that will have releases in numbers similar to prior years. His shoe is releasing the way it is because of the circumstances, and neither party wanted to scrap the shoe and the ideas so we will have a chance at a limited run of these, A LOT fewer than the annual collection. Cut your low end estimate in half, and pepper dat angus

THIS!

PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT ALL UP.

View media item 567236

Last edited:
Is there anyone on NT that RSVP's for people? I know there's services out there but would rather go through a NT'er.

Why these and the 3lab5 got the same 'teal'

when Jordan Brand uses a color, they try to incorporate it on several shoes releasing around that same time
What?

The initial pictures we seen of these had a teal lacelock, the same teal found on the 3Lab5's. Sthebest was saying that Jordan Brand is known to do that from time to time; fall in love with a color or colorblocking and put it on any and everything. Like how Nike in general can't get over Green Glow green at the moment.

Would love to have these really nice shoe and very touching story behind them. But is it even worth waking up at 5am to try and buy them. Do people with no bots stand a chance? 

I always wondered this but why is there no doerbecher for any of the player sigs like kobe, lebron, or kd?

Would love to have these really nice shoe and very touching story behind them. But is it even worth waking up at 5am to try and buy them. Do people with no bots stand a chance? 

You're better off sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom