Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Perhaps he searched by model number and color code
I know for a fact these didn't show up via model number-color code search - you had to use the old link...so basically the "silent" restock was twitter link only too lol

Last edited:
the old link was up prior to the restock but it didnt have the shoes image or anything like that.

i noticed that alot of changes were being made to the page prior to the restock but when i clicked it didnt show any sizes, i stopped paying attention then i saw j23's tweet.

i added to cart was filling out CC info but i took too long, its cool that alot of yall got thru.

i always save the old pages.

thats crazy as hell that they did it like this, i took a while to fill out my cc info because when i clicked the link it showed that the URL was taken down.

which is now the page everyone seems to be getting.

i found it too good to be true and thought it was a glitch because of hearing people got their champ packed cancelled earlier yesterday.

Last edited:
IF THEY ONLY HAD 20 PAIRS THEN NIKE EMPLOYEES ATE THE REST UP BEHIND THE SCENES :lol:

THERE WERE A LOT MORE CANCELLED PAIRS THAN THAT. 100% FACT.

Highly doubt they only had 20 pairs available 

I'm wondering if they send some to the ES. some guy got the champ pack last week from an ES and we all know they weren't just sitting there.

dis ES change from employee store to employee's sliding them out the back door? :nerd:

^^^ no. In the lebron thread he said he paid $250 for them and they held a raffle.

I'm wondering if they send some to the ES. some guy got the champ pack last week from an ES and we all know they weren't just sitting there.
Employee store should have received their own allocation for the DB's tho...

^^^ no. In the lebron thread he said he paid $250 for them and they held a raffle.

i was just gonna say i thought the ES's get an allocation of whatever & its not left overs/cancelled orders etc

i was just gonna say i thought the ES's get an allocation of whatever & its not left overs/cancelled orders etc

Yup at least for the Beaverton ES I know they had DB5's on release day. This was also the ES that raffled off pairs last Thursday for the 3Lab5 and Champ pack, people could only enter 1 raffle.

Last edited:
i called and the rep said the order looked ok and that it was processing... should ship out today, if it doesnt, it will ship out tomorrow.:smh:

Cool, appreciate the info. Should of just did next day but was in such a shock I got an order in I froze :smh:

Jealous that I didn't get a pair man, would love to have a pair for retail I can't afford the $1000 resell prices

meh... it was a theory.

"In Progress" is a good sign I think.

Mine still says "Submitted" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom