Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

best db imo. i was lucky enough to cop sz 14 via rsvp, flipped the sz 14, and then copped my real sz 10.5 for $25 more than what i sold the 14 for. congrats to everyone copping on ndc, i wish i cold get lucky and snag another pair for retail.

Went from Submitted to In Progress now. Would be surprised if I even get this by Friday on the schedule delivery date.

Restock was known within a small circle. Can't even be mad at that network.

Rule to the youngin's who just started doing this shoe thing; never burn your bridges
Yep.

Although most in this hobby seem to believe that bridges have a one way sign on them.  Hit someone up strictly when they need help or only when they have something to gain.  Perfect way to torch that bridge.

Rule to the youngin's who just started doing this shoe thing; never burn your bridges
Yep.

Although most in this hobby seem to believe that bridges have a one way sign on them.  Hit someone up strictly when they need help or only when they have something to gain.  Perfect way to torch that bridge.

:rofl: - times aren't like they used to be so bridges can become irrelevant. you should know that man.
shoe store releases done got stupid
online release done got stupid

the dudes that show that they are even 10% relevant online get 50K followers in 4 minutes and blown up inboxes to correspond once they are exposed as a source of info. then you have to treat them as royalty to get up the hierarchy of eFans. nobody has time for that.

Last edited:

Yep.

roll.gif
- times aren't like they used to be so bridges can become irrelevant. you should know that man.

the dudes that show that they are even 10% relevant online get 50K followers in 4 minutes and blown up inboxes to correspond once they are exposed as a source of info. then you have to treat them as royalty to get up the hierarchy of eFans. nobody has time for that.
Well aware of all of that.  Trust.  Just moreso a general response to people who like to cry about how unfair things are.  Crying gets no one anywhere.  Evolve with the times and do what you have to do or find a new hobby.  Unfortunately nothing is going to change anytime soon.  Nike has turned marketing into an art form.  Those holding their breath for things to go back to the way they use to be are going to pass out.

Yep.

roll.gif
- times aren't like they used to be so bridges can become irrelevant. you should know that man.

REPPED both of you!

roll.gif

it's not all bad on twitter though, there are definitely people who help out. i personally try to help everyone and anyone.

roll.gif

Very very true... 

congrats if you scored for retail i just pd 750 for sz 11, had to have more than 1 of these f it i got silver and blue light now black and red to go

Basically, no way am I kissing up to someone for some shoes.  I have various channels I try if I don't get them, then I will check what the resellers are charging.  If they charging more than I want to pay then it just ain't meant to be.  Self respect ranks higher than kissing someone's ***** for some SHOES.

Herein lies the disconnect, some of you assume that you have to hound the proverbial sneaker gods and kiss ***.  Far from the case.

I have a small circle of people in this hobby who I have friendships with beyond just the shoes.  I look out for them, they look out for me.  Zero selfishness involved.  If you just so happen to gain something out of it, it's a bonus, but that's never been my reasoning behind connecting with the folks I have in this hobby.  They know who they are.  In this particular instance, I was in the right place at the right time and a homie looked out.  Nothing more, nothing less.  As crazy as it sounds, you don't always have to PM someone 100x or stroke their egos in order to have some good luck thrown your way.

Last edited:
So we are suppose to beg for shoes :lol: we are not in elementary school. Just when I thought these high schoolers around me were childish.

Went from Submitted to In Progress now. Would be surprised if I even get this by Friday on the schedule delivery date.

Mine finally says in progress too. I spoke to a Nike rep last night and he said my shoes should arrive on Friday but I don't see that happening, especially if they haven't even shipped yet.

Back
Top Bottom