Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

So 2 restocks in a week. I think we're done here boys. Congrats to those who got lucky and copped! Now to play the waiting game!

now im beyond pissed. i missed ANOTHER effing restock. i've had 6 opportunities to get this shoe at retail and struck out on each one. i thought about buying Fresh Prince 5s next week but im feeling like never giving this brand another penny of my money

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

now im beyond pissed. i missed ANOTHER effing restock. i've had 6 opportunities to get this shoe at retail and struck out on each one. i thought about buying Fresh Prince 5s next week but im feeling like never giving this brand another penny of my money

It's unfortunate that you struck out 6 times. Sometimes it just happens that way.. Sorry man. But at least these random restocks give bots less of a chance to take all the pairs. Lately a lot of pairs have been getting cancelled so nobody even gets their hands on them. At least this way people are getting somewhat of an 'equal' chance.

Whelp just missed another opportunity damn! Clicked on the link right as they tweeted it. Waited in line about 10 min then got sold out. Ugh. FYI it was the same exact link as the old DB3 link. I know bc I had it saved and clicked on it after to see if they restocked and DB5s were there but sold out

It's unfortunate that you struck out 6 times. Sometimes it just happens that way.. Sorry man. But at least these random restocks give bots less of a chance to take all the pairs. Lately a lot of pairs have been getting cancelled so nobody even gets their hands on them. At least this way people are getting somewhat of an 'equal' chance.
it's gives bots more of a chance cuz they could be programmed to check 24/7 for a restock while most ppl aren't on Twitter or ndc all day.

Got that size 10.5 manually! I got that link before Nike even tweeted it, that was pretty much the only way unless you got very lucky. Didn't even get the "waiting in line" message.

got the out of stock message. whatever, back to gtaV

This is what happened to me. haha I was on my computer and I switched to the Playstation because I was bored and wanted to play some GTA5, but that's the exact second that the tweet came in... In line and OOS. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom