Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

im in line but i doubt i will get through lol..

i was going to mention for yall to keep an eye out since they were messing with the page today similar to that day of the silent restock, but i saw no sizes.

i thought they were the 3's since the link was to coles db

I was gunning for a 12.5 cause a size 13 is fits a bit big for me but congrats on who was able to get a pair from this restock

im in line but i doubt i will get through lol..

i was going to mention for yall to keep an eye out since they were messing with the page today similar to that day of the silent restock, but i saw no sizes.

i thought they were the 3's since the link was to coles db
yep the db3 and db5 link are now both the same.  strange

Waiting in line. Which means out of stock. I'm guessing they have one of each size this time? Where da hell do all these DB come from?

I'm convince people are leaving the bots refreshing Nike's Twitter 24/7

Once it's in the cart all you have to do is sign in anywhere you are and checkout. Crazy

I just happened to be staring at my phone. Saw the link. Clicked. Was in line for 10 seconds. Added to cart. It tried to say there was in error. Talked to Jesus. They stayed. Checked out. A victory against the Autobots.
I smell a massive restock coming.

Last edited:
I clicked on a 10.5 using my phone and it STILL has the refreshing symbol in the center of the page, I'm out of luck right?
tired.gif

Last edited:
Its a joke. Now ur going to have cats refreshing that link for the next week in hope for another "silent" restock smh

Back
Top Bottom