Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Was on my A game this morning at 8 thinking websites would do a surprise restock... Completely forgot about Nike's restocks they do at 7 :smh:

And seriously if you already have 4 pairs of these why be greedy and go for a 5th pair? It's a black shoe, how bad can you dog them really?

Anyways, got lucky on some other Nike's 8)

Was on my A game this morning at 8 thinking websites would do a surprise restock... Completely forgot about Nike's restocks they do at 7 :smh:

And seriously if you already have 4 pairs of these why be greedy and go for a 5th pair? It's a black shoe, how bad can you dog them really?

Anyways, got lucky on some other Nike's 8)
yeah they do it at 7 now for the restocks. Of course I got nothing :lol: can't complain though, last week was :smokin

does anyone think they'll ever be another restock on these? i keep getting screwed out of a pair cause the nike website sucks for me

does anyone think they'll ever be another restock on these? i keep getting screwed out of a pair cause the nike website sucks for me
their guess are just as good as yours buddy. just keep your eyes open and hope. 

a word of warning, like the db4, there are now fakes of these. pay attention to tongue shape. and i'm not sure if the fakes come with the light thing.

Last edited:
Yeah. They got the upper surprisingly good. The tongue shape suffers the normal issue one sees with fakes. I can post pics later if you want.

as requested: fakes.

1451598_1439094049639318_446353806_n.jpg

582053_1439094162972640_371516251_n.jpg

facebook

and yeah, i wouldn't even dream of calling these gm. they are clearly made by someone else.

tbh, they are better than i expected them to be, if they were ever going to be replicated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom