Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

damn someone offered me a trade... these for my black laser IVs
I turned him down, but looking at the prices these are reaching i'm SMHing.
I wouldn't do it from past experience. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Laser IVs but the paint will most definitely crack after 2 or 3 wears. Yes the leather on the lasers are great quality and they look amazing, but the midsole paint in horrible. Of course DBs are an acquired taste. IMO 

damn if i got people in the DB5 thread saying I shouldn't have traded my IVs for them... then i know i made the right choice lol-- good looks fellas. repped.

Last edited:

I wouldn't do it from past experience. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Laser IVs but the paint will most definitely crack after 2 or 3 wears. Yes the leather on the lasers are great quality and they look amazing, but the midsole paint in horrible. Of course DBs are an acquired taste. IMO 
DBS are an acquired taste yes, but id take paint chipping anyday over yellowed piss soles and when the toe box creases  on that patent leather, 
grin.gif

damn if i got people in the DB5 thread saying I shouldn't have traded my IVs for them... then i know i made the right choice lol-- good looks fellas. repped.
you made the right choice

Last edited:
VNDS Blink yeezy 1s for DS DB 5s + DS DB 3s (2013). whos winning in this trade?

thanks for the help in advance

It was easier to rationalize because I had doubles, but I probably would have done the trade if I didnt. He also had 2 pairs of DBs so we were both happy in the end.

How do you feel about buying a pair of ds db 5s for 870. dude said he accidentally sold his fire reds in the db box.  so he has the fire red box for them

How do you feel about buying a pair of ds db 5s for 870. dude said he accidentally sold his fire reds in the db box.  so he has the fire red box for them
no box? drop price to at least 650. DBs are very much a collectors item. Beware though. Ive had bad experiences with ppl who claim box went missing.

no box? drop price to at least 650. DBs are very much a collectors item. Beware though. Ive had bad experiences with ppl who claim box went missing.
thats what i said, i have all the other ones with og boxes. this a problem..what was your experience?

What I would wanna know is why dude shipped the fire reds in the DB box and why he's trying to sell the DBs in the fire red box

Not sure if this forum is still alive but anyone here know what will be a decent/realistic offer for db 5s trading for lebron corks, how much would I have to add with the corks for the db's.. Hope someone can help :smile:

Not sure if this forum is still alive but anyone here know what will be a decent/realistic offer for db 5s trading for lebron corks, how much would I have to add with the corks for the db's.. Hope someone can help
smile.gif
With the current market prices of both, assuming both are DS, you're looking at around $250-350; lower end if you can find the right seller.

Back
Top Bottom