Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Sounds like NYC stores get the most as usual. Not only do they get 3 freakin stores for one city while a majority of the rest of the entire country has no NT within hours of them, but their stores get a truck load of pairs.

Evilside and Memphis definitely should not quit their day jobs lol. Memphis tryna get people's twitter accounts banned apparently, he rarely ever gets the hashtag right. Still laughing at solemartyr's crap bot hahahaha, all that bragging and stupid jokes his riders put up with too
What did solemartyr tweet out? 

roll.gif
roll.gif

There will be a ton of these to go around on eBay and craigslist.... That's if u truly want them for your collection. Should sell around the same price range as fear 5's. **** I'm willing to trade my magna carter world tour tix I just copped for these.

Last edited:
I know who got them all at NTLA. I think, cause it ain't human. Can we talk about bot and RSVP service now?

Lets cut the BS. The employees, their connects, and the bots took all the pairs over at LA.

I totally agree, so the question is for folks that are here for the love of the shoe. How do we help each other out?

You be worth a damn and do something unselfish for someone else first. An NTer let me use a name he provided and will pick them up and mail them to me for retail if I get an RSVP, just like he did with the DB3's. I've picked up limited shoes for retail for him when I've been the one with the opportunity. Same with a few other guys on here. Over time I noticed they were legit dudes on here that weren't trying to screw people over, I had advantages that could help them so I just PM'd and offered to help for free. Now I've got NTers all over the country that will look out for me. Pretty simple.
That's what's up. I wish I had that.

For those of you who won, did you win by doing it case sensitive or no?
I've only won twice, I matched the all caps this time but didn't match the cases last time. It shouldn't matter. Ha, I'm still so psyched. Accidentally sliced a bit off my finger this morning too, and my initial reaction was "How am I supposed to type it in with this?"

Dang is there anything we can do about nike town la. Thats shady if they are doing things like that. I wouldn't doubt it though. Mabey if we hit nike up and let them know how nike town la is represting their company.

What did solemartyr tweet out? 

"OCR FAILED" then the city's name. Hahaha now he acts like people are making fun of him because they didn't get to use his TL to DM. Hahaha helllll no. They're making fun of him because he acts like he's the computer god and his own program didn't work just like it only worked like twice for the Lebron pack. Guess he should have tested on the fire red 5's, too bad he's a hypebeast and just goes after the limited shoes. The nerd could stand to be a little more humble seeing as he thinks he's the sneaker Robin Hood.

Congrats to the NT winners tho!

so now that i got power back, got through manually at 21mercer a whole minute after they sent it out. like i said i lost power so i pretty much gave up hope but as soon as i got the text message (which we all know is delayed) i tried anyway and got the DM back 5 minutes later on my painfully slow cell phone connection. have no idea how the heck i got it but i am beyond excited right now

Back
Top Bottom