Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

how many seconds after they release the tweet did you send out yours?

Im not entirely sure. I had 3 different tabs open with pre filled out DM...just needed the hashtag. I saw NTNYC first and had that tab open and sent that within 3-4 seconds and then X'ed out the tab and sent to RF, then X'ed that out and did 21. I believe mercer got to my computer last so I may have made up some time just assuming all the hashtags were the same. It may have ended up being like 2-4 seconds at most. I spotted #GLOW very quickly.

Last edited:
Got through manually @ nt Chicago. Not sure what size tho. Either 9, 8.5, 9.5... Or 11!

haha

Last edited:
I didn't see anyone get through for nike Dallas I've done over 50 RSVP and I always fail. Dallas is full of sh*t

I got my RSVP from 21mercer
I did t manually
smokin.gif
Same here, seems like everyone got thru 
laugh.gif

My source has told me Nike LA is definitely shady. The issue there however, is that the boss has a higher connect with Nike, meaning all the complaints done are absolutely meaningless. So basically they can get away with what they're doing.

Oh well, onto the 3lab5..I actually really like those...NDC..pfft....that's even worse than NTLA for me, won't bother..

View media item 576123 if that's 21 mercer stock than I could imagine how many pairs niketown NYC received. Should be a good chance on NDC if they made that many pairs. Should be a lot of unclaimed pairs at both stores also since so many people got through manually not really expecting to.

Last edited:
Wow a lot of people were successful at the nt chi rsvp. I put mine within 15 seconds...I did have a hard time looking for the right circled hashtag though

looks like he always gets it..doesnt matter which niketown

anyone else in LA? i remember theres this one local seller who got like 5 db 3s last time from NTLA, he said he knows people & dont worry about it

Last edited:
My source has told me Nike LA is definitely shady. The issue there however, is that the boss has a higher connect with Nike, meaning all the complaints done are absolutely meaningless. So basically they can get away with what they're doing.

wouldn't be surprised I've seen some celebrity types come in around lunch time and they still have their size for them saved.

looks like he always gets it..doesnt matter which niketown

anyone else in LA? i remember theres this one local seller who got like 5 db 3s last time from NTLA, he said he knows people & dont worry about it
Thats cause he DIDN'T. 

He'd say he got a 1 of 1 just to say it.

Back
Top Bottom