Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Word damn bots suck. When I try manually they grab everything.. When I pay. They fail.
that's y I never paid for an RSVP, if u fail u fail. Im hoping tht they have enough unclaimed pairs so ppl leave happy but not too many that they rersvp

Won @ NikeDC but can't pick up because I have to go to Temple to celebrate Yom Kippur Saturday Morning, def upset about this. Tried calling them and explaining the situation but they wouldn't budge

Won @ NikeDC but can't pick up because I have to go to Temple to celebrate Yom Kippur Saturday Morning, def upset about this. Tried calling them and explaining the situation but they wouldn't budge
line up dumb early, pick it up first and then go to the temple

Hey i got RSVP at 21 mercer.

Anyone know how this works?

I am I guaranteed a pair all day or do I still have to come early and line up?

Thanks

WHAT!

what happens if you don't go to yom kippur ? can't you just go next year, and apologize for not going this year ?

Last edited:
Pretty sure those that won an rsvp and don't know what to do are going to put it on ebay right after they leave the store
mean.gif

I know what an rsvp is I just never did it before.  I know that I won a spot in line but is my pair guaranteed? Or there still a chance I might not get em?

i mean i have heard stories of dude showing up to get their pairs towards the end of the window and they were sold to someone else...or people who miss the window by 1 minute and they get sold to someone else... maybe those are just NTDC stories :lol:

i mean i have heard stories of dude showing up to get their pairs towards the end of the window and they were sold to someone else...or people who miss the window by 1 minute and they get sold to someone else... maybe those are just NTDC stories :lol:
Nah it's not
Ntchi wouldn't let me buy blk/red XIII I had RSVP'ed saying I was exactly 1 minute late

Back
Top Bottom