Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

size 12
nthat.gif
s/o to the man yall hate

I was in line for a good 15 minutes before I finally got the checkout screen. Then I received an error. Refreshed a couple of times and Bob's your uncle. Second time I have gotten through after being put in line.

Last edited:
Holy f. Alright get this, on the phone with the Nike rep. My pair disappeared but I went back and finished the checkout. I was talking to her and asking if the order would probably go through, and she said, "Looks like you checked out REALLY fas- I mean looks like the checkout went smooth. As long as you don't have signs of bot activity, you'll be fine." I was like whoa, hold on there. Is Nike cancelling orders based on speed? Anyone ever get a more solid idea on what constituted a bot order for Nike?

Was able to checkout only on my iPad, sitting on the "throne" again after 14min. It was also the only one in line that I wasn't logged into Ndc, maybe a coincidence? Finally got through on Ndc after months.

back to bed i go. congrats to all who copped manually but **** you if you got threw with a bot

Back
Top Bottom