Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I have been on the site since 7:30 and never seem them even show up? Wtf
what....

roll.gif

please tell me you know what TLO means.....

Moving on to Lab5... Probably will be the same outcome for me.

Back to sleep. Have a good night ya'll.

I'm more mad about this s***ty Internet company then striking out. They've always been full of s*** but is pretty much one of the only company that comes out here but this It Monday afternoon I can't wait to deal with their crappy customer service

Last edited:
You already know this thread's gonna explode with angry posts about cancelled orders in a day. Got a feeling Nike got something up their sleeve on this one, especially with the timeout error.

You already know this thread's gonna explode with angry posts about cancelled orders in a day. Got a feeling Nike got something up their sleeve on this one, especially with the timeout error.
I hope to see some cancellations for the bots... Smh.

Struck out. O well, I like my fear 5s better anyway. Plus $200 saved. Ill put that towards my iPhone5S next week. Still salty.

Here is the thing though, so if NDC reps saying "as long as there is no bot activity..." what does that even mean...so if they do cancel order when in the world will they re-release those orders...maybe I am off here but on any of these previous releases in the last few months has anyone seen any re-release due to cancelled BOT orders????  Something has to give with the BOT situation...I don't know what but they gotta do something!!!

I'm about to call Nike because this crap is ridiculous. They have to find a better way to distribute these shoes! This how I felt when I got the OOS Message:

Back
Top Bottom