Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Ehh I know someone who only paid $50 to secure a second pair. People show up with no money or not enough because they dont account for taxes, or the cost to get to and from the store.

I missed again on these, I don't think I've ever hit on one of these kinds of releases ever.  I could get in line around 5 AM and get a couple size cards for 3lab5's but I don't want them. :frown:

Nike kills me by making a release so limited and also saying that they are giving proceed to the Children's Hospital.  You would think they would create more pairs to sell to generate more revenue to help the charity! Real talk, I question their motives sometimes.

Nike kills me by making a release so limited and also saying that they are giving proceed to the Children's Hospital.  You would think they would create more pairs to sell to generate more revenue to help the charity! Real talk, I question their motives sometimes.

Yeah I agree why not just make them a GR.

Yeah I agree why not just make them a GR.
If they were a GR, no one would want them. People only want these because of how limited they are. Im not hating and Im sure theres people who genuinely like the shoe but people will buy anything if its limited.

These are more of a collectors item to me.

Last edited:

If they were a GR, no one would want them. People only want these because of how limited they are. Im not hating and Im sure theres people who genuinely like the shoe but people will buy anything if its limited.

These are more of a collectors item to me.
I disagree. GR sell out also. So I cannot believe they made a major impact with a limited release on this shoe on this $180 price point.

Besides, they are inspired by children so why not make them in youth sizes as well. Not only would kids go for them, it would create awareness to the youth of the cause.

Besides, they are inspired by children so why not make them in youth sizes as well. Not only would kids go for them, it would create awareness to the youth of the cause.

The scumbags at Nike aint got no timeeeeee for thattttttttt.

Back
Top Bottom