Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

If they were a GR, no one would want them. People only want these because of how limited they are. Im not hating and Im sure theres people who genuinely like the shoe but people will buy anything if its limited.

These are more of a collectors item to me.
QFT.  If these were a GR, dudes would of been talking about how big of a gimmick they were with the flash light and what not.  DBs would of never taken off if they weren't limited.  Hell, even with how limited they were, it used to take Jordan DBs a few days to sell out (DB IIs, Is, VIs).  Dudes are now *****ing about how they didn't get a chance to donate. 
laugh.gif

Nike x Doernbecher is a collection.  Some of these shoes like certain DB AF1s/Dunks/Etc make it all the way to the outlets.  If you guys are dying to donate, just buy one of the less popular DBs.  Or you could always whip out the checkbook and make a donation that way...  But yeah, you just want to buy these DB Jordans so you can donate to charity and evil Nike wont let you.

Yeah dude is right ^^ it use to take a couple days. The first one I remember going right away was the DB3. Anyone talkin about "I just wanted to donate" cut it out.

Must suck for this to happen but he never had a chance with his current method even if the website was working properly for him. Watch his Weatherman Foam and DB3 video for more laughs lol.

Got the tweet at 5am was on nike.com at 5am not 5:01 and they were sold out..... crazy.... shouldnt even have waisted my time.

Must suck for this to happen but he never had a chance with his current method even if the website was working properly for him. Watch his Weatherman Foam and DB3 video for more laughs lol.

Oh my god this had me rollin! :rofl:

Everything about it. This dude needs to take a break and buy some new batteries for his smoke detector, jus beepin away in these videos, while everything that could possibly go wrong for him does. Man I'm cryin watching this video.

Lol MexicanSneakerHead is back.

Make sure you guys sub to his channel. He is trying to get well known in the community.

Last edited:

If they were a GR, no one would want them. People only want these because of how limited they are. Im not hating and Im sure theres people who genuinely like the shoe but people will buy anything if its limited.

These are more of a collectors item to me.

QFT.  If these were a GR, dudes would of been talking about how big of a gimmick they were with the flash light and what not. 

I want to agree, but can't. I think these would of sold out instantly. Can't compare to years ago. Every Jordan 5 along with most jordan retros are selling out quick now. When blackout 5s release those will sell out quick too even if JB make them a general release.

Ya I feel sorry for dude because we all know that feeling. But the LOL is for all the extra commentary that ensues afterward. Seems like most of this guys video are complete strike outs.

Ya I feel sorry for dude because we all know that feeling. But the LOL is for all the extra commentary that ensues afterward. Seems like most of this guys video are complete strike outs.

Man... Dude said "I wanted to wear these for school" fear 3s. I really feel for him, someone help this guy out.

The 10.5 I grabbed runs true to size for me. Compared to the other 5's released this year these seem to run close to how they run.
thank you, much appreciated. only other pair of 5s i got this year were the black grapes. i got the same size i have in those, hopefully they run the same!

Nike kills me by making a release so limited and also saying that they are giving proceed to the Children's Hospital.  You would think they would create more pairs to sell to generate more revenue to help the charity! Real talk, I question their motives sometimes.
Their 'motives'?

Money is the motivation..

- Why would they???  They donate all the proceeds and incur all the expenses to make the shoes. They lost money on every pair they sold.

Back
Top Bottom