Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

My wife and I got through, one with 21 Mercer and one with NTNY. I was only trying for one though, my little bro going to be excited.

DC IS RIGGED/FISHY or something! Like how does this happen? You see all the people, "Oh, I got in so and so". Barely A N Y O N E says Nike DC... Every single release it's the same thing. This is really irking me.

Looks like a lot of people got through manually. Is it an indicator that many pairs were produced, or that a lot of the bots failed?

Just realized I got through at Lenox..

Feels good....

Off to get a  burrito.....

Last edited:
I think a lot of the LA heads are waiting to hear back from their respective RSVP sites. I know I am...

DC is always on that bull... I won for the fire red 5s hahaha but everything else is already spoken for if you know what I mean...

Looks like a lot of people got through manually. Is it an indicator that many pairs were produced, or that a lot of the bots failed?
a lot of bots failed. pretty much a wrap for the small time guys no way there server could handle all that traffic at one time

Nice to see a lot more getting through manually. Times like this I wish I lived close to a niketown or had fam willing to pick up.

Last edited:
Nike changed their image so OCR has trouble reading it. Only seen 1 RSVP service "Claim they won".

Also.....to everybody question my tweets #WHYLIE

* I only seen 1 person win at DC come forward so far.

Sounds like NYC stores get the most as usual. Not only do they get 3 freakin stores for one city while a majority of the rest of the entire country has no NT within hours of them, but their stores get a truck load of pairs.

Evilside and Memphis definitely should not quit their day jobs lol. Memphis tryna get people's twitter accounts banned apparently, he rarely ever gets the hashtag right. Still laughing at solemartyr's crap bot hahahaha, all that bragging and stupid jokes his riders put up with too

Well looks like I'm headed from seattle to Portland early Saturday morning to pick up my pair :smile: congrats to all who was able to RSVP them

Man, that is a ton of people that got through manually and that's even with how long it took to find the right tag. Mine was from NTChi and I'm getting the vibe they might have messed up something with the responses. Twitter username and pickup from open to closing? Either they're going to stick it to the campers and keep unclaimed pairs until another day or the deadline will move up and latecomers are going to be in for one nasty surprise.

Back
Top Bottom