Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Man, I remember when the first restock of the DB5 happened. I saw the link pop up, I go to the site, and I see sz 13 available (Im size 14) and I was like Eff that, they ain't in my size. . . 10 minutes later I'm in tears because I remembered how much they resell for. 
indifferent.gif

^ are y'all salty cause y'all missed out? If that's not the case then why come in here to bash the shoe or the people that like them?

^ are y'all salty cause y'all missed out? If that's not the case then why come in here to bash the shoe or the people that like them?
The age old question, think we will find out how many licks it takes to get to center of tootsie pop before we get that answer out. 

Don't like shoe, but will go out of my way to bash it.  Now the thread can proceed, because I have posted my dislike. 
mean.gif

Personally wasn't a fan of the shoe at first, but it grew on me.  Wasn't able to get a restock, but life goes on.  More shoes will come out, better luck next time. 

Yeah, I don't have a proper blacklight but I toyed around with the little flashlight that was included...pretty sweet.

Anyone have an educated guess on production numbers on these? Trying to figure out if they're close to the Bin Vs (2133 total pairs).

Niketown Chicago had about 10 size runs/150 pairs and they're one of the bigger locations. 10 stores got them so that's under 1500 plus NDC. I don't have any estimates for online stock though

Niketown Chicago had about 10 size runs/150 pairs and they're one of the bigger locations. 10 stores got them so that's under 1500 plus NDC. I don't have any estimates for online stock though

If I had to guess, I would say at least 5,000 pairs.

Last edited:
5k is way too high. The LeBron EXTs (denim, hazelnuts, mints) were allegedly in that range total and were way more available. The highest I'd go for online stock is same as in store for a high total of about 3,000 pairs to a low of 2,000

Jeffrizzles21....don't deal with this guy if u don't want to be scammed. Beat my 16 year old son for 400.00
DB 5s. Stopped contact after money was sent. Son is. 16, didn't know any better. Pics are all photoshopped. Goes by the name Stephen Kabul or Steven
Phone #(917) 310-0855
NY, USA

Back
Top Bottom