Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Jeffrizzles21....don't deal with this guy if u don't want to be scammed. Beat my 16 year old son for 400.00
DB 5s. Stopped contact after money was sent. Son is. 16, didn't know any better. Pics are all photoshopped. Goes by the name Stephen Kabul or Steven
Phone #(917) 310-0855
NY, USA
Yea at $400, should have known better. These sell for $800 plus. If a price is too good to be true, it most likely is.

Yea, he's 16. Learned a valuable lesson. He bussed a lot of tables to get that money. Will only deal face 2 face from now on. Just passing the word so know one else gets beat from this *****.

Yea, he's 16. Learned a valuable lesson. He bussed a lot of tables to get that money. Will only deal face 2 face from now on. Just passing the word so know one else gets beat from this *****.

Sorry to hear that dude we all at one point made a purchase we shouldnt have some juss dont admit we all gotta start some where...i juss texted him talking all sorts if **** cuz even tho it wasnt me it still pisses me off

I told him ol dude put your info on the net expect your phone to be blown up all day lol i aint tell him what site tho

Thanks dude...he knows by now. He's on this site too. Sent him a nice text. I've also put him on every sneakerhead site on the web. I'm a sneakerhead dad, have gone to every release with my son, follow the game tight. I warned him of this guy. As u know u can't tell a 16 yr old nothing, he knows everything. Have to let them learn for themselves. Tough love. I did notify PD
Hope for the best.

Sucks but how did u expect to get a shoe going for $800+ easy for 400? I hope u paid with PayPal instead of using western union or something or else u r screwed

Jeffrizzles21....don't deal with this guy if u don't want to be scammed. Beat my 16 year old son for 400.00
DB 5s. Stopped contact after money was sent. Son is. 16, didn't know any better. Pics are all photoshopped. Goes by the name Stephen Kabul or Steven
Phone #(917) 310-0855
NY, USA

Terrible story

if I was you I would try and get your son's money back by any means possible

When a price is too good its 88% of the time its a scam

If I was you sir as you say your a sneaker dad and being online you should have put your foot down before he spent the money

Do let the scammer get away with it

Last edited:
Phone #(917) 310-0855
NY, USA
Sorry to hear about your son getting scammed.  There are a bunch of low lives people on all these social sites (NT, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc) trying to pray on the enthusiasm of many shoe aficionados.  You should contact the local authorities and file a policy report, don't let him get away with it.   How did your son send the payment? I hope it wasn't western union or Paypal gift.

Last edited:
Daam since wer on that note. Wrong thread but, I did a deal with sum clown in VA Im In Oregon. Traded him my DS sz 10.5 

DTRT3s & Obsidions 12s for KB Prelude 1s. So he wanted me to send first, I took the risk of sending first. I sent him the right 

shoe of both pairs 1 of each, he was cool with that. So after he recieved my shipment of 1 right shoe of 12s and the other right shoe of the DTRT3s,

he sent out his shipment to me of the KB1s. Checked tracking number and it was on the way. So I went ahead and shipped out the other matching pairs.

After I shipped out and gave him tracking numbers I lost total contact of him. I shipped out to speed up process of the waiting game. I shouldve waited to recieve

his shipment first, so anyway He didnt respond to any of my texs or calls. So I cancelled my shipment and told him that I did. Nuttin no response.

Then postal servise shows up late Friday with a package from VA. So Im like dam maybe this clown wz gonna suprise me. So I opened up the package

and Not even an original KB Prel box, it wz a orange Nike box, so I wz awready like this fool sent me a different box, but screw it long as I get the KBs. I opend

up the box and "WOW" this Mutha F**** sent me a piss *** yellow stained pair of football pants, white t-shirt, and a bottle water. So his whole intensions 

wer to rip me off. I texed him saying A dog you forgot the pads lol. So he still doesnt respond bck and now I have 2 left shoes and he has the matching right pair.

So Im waiting on recieving my 2nd package bck to file a claim, or Im taking him to judge Judy Puto. Well I took a chance knowing the risk and thats wut happend

when an honest collector deals with a laim *** clown like him. So I know how those of you feel that have been through sumptin like this. 

No, unfortunately he paid through WU. Here is a copy of his post. He sells on *************
Your right I should have stopped him, but u can't tell a 16 yr nothing when he's made his mind up. Here's a copy of his post. Brooklyn PD has been notified.

Shoot me a text/call 917-310-0855
Or email me at [email protected]
Please don't message me on here i barley log on and won't see the message.

Whatsup guys, after years of collecting and collecting it's time to let go of everything. Due to financial troubles i am selling most of what i own ASAP. I do good bundle deals so check my other and future listings. The kicks are 100% deadstock and 100% authentic and come with OG box, receipt, inserts. ICY SOLESSSSSS, no yellowing, hefy bagged the whole time. Any pair that you buy from me will come in looking like you just got them from flight club. I only touch my kicks when taking pics, never worn.

I DO NOT DO HOLDS. Please only contact me if $ ready.
For the record I am having paypal problems, but would still be able to sell legitly. So feel free to contact me and ask any questions

I DO FREE SHIPPING, unless international add $20 or overnight shipping add $20. I ship Fedex 2-4 business day priority free, offer free tracking # and always double box. I can also meetup ONLY In Bayridge, Brooklyn, around a public place on 5th

No, unfortunately he paid through WU. Here is a copy of his post. He sells on *************
Your right I should have stopped him, but u can't tell a 16 yr nothing when he's made his mind up. Here's a copy of his post. Brooklyn PD has been notified.

Shoot me a text/call 917-310-0855
Or email me at [email protected]
Please don't message me on here i barley log on and won't see the message.

Whatsup guys, after years of collecting and collecting it's time to let go of everything. Due to financial troubles i am selling most of what i own ASAP. I do good bundle deals so check my other and future listings. The kicks are 100% deadstock and 100% authentic and come with OG box, receipt, inserts. ICY SOLESSSSSS, no yellowing, hefy bagged the whole time. Any pair that you buy from me will come in looking like you just got them from flight club. I only touch my kicks when taking pics, never worn.

I DO NOT DO HOLDS. Please only contact me if $ ready.
For the record I am having paypal problems, but would still be able to sell legitly. So feel free to contact me and ask any questions

I DO FREE SHIPPING, unless international add $20 or overnight shipping add $20. I ship Fedex 2-4 business day priority free, offer free tracking # and always double box. I can also meetup ONLY In Bayridge, Brooklyn, around a public place on 5th
Man that post has more red flags than the soviet union...

First red flag ==> He doesn't check his messages on the listing site?  Why are you posting there if you are not engaged in the community?

Second red flag ==> He's having Paypal problems.  That means the seller is taking online protection out of the equation

Third red flag ==>   He explicitly  established the meet up location.   Any seller would be willing to accommodate the location if is truly legit.  

Sad there are slum rats out there willing to rip off a kid of his hard earned money... 

Man that post has more red flags than the soviet union...

First red flag ==> He doesn't check his messages on the listing site?  Why are you posting there if you are not engaged in the community?

Second red flag ==> He's having Paypal problems.  That means the seller is taking online protection out of the equation

Third red flag ==>   He explicitly  established the meet up location.   Any seller would be willing to accommodate the location if is truly legit.  

Sad there are slum rats out there willing to rip off a kid of his hard earned money... 

Yea, my son moved to fast while I was at work. Didn't get the chance to fully check this lame out. It's ok, years from now my son will still be working hard for things he wants. This low life will be locked up with the other thieves. Crooks almost always get caught.

Here's a copy of the photoshopped pic.
View media item 743788

It sucks your son got scammed. I recently sold a pair of the DB V's and to make the buyer feel comfortable with the purchase, I sent tagged photos right before I sent the invoice(they did not ask for extra photos, but I sent anyway). The buyer got tagged photos from two separate days to know I was not bsing them. Karma is going to catch up to that person. Hopefully your son remembers this and shops very carefully next time.

all i gotta say its a good thing i love this hobby

there are alot of stupid people out there young and old

Last edited:
oh man, I saw that listing too a while back, I knew that was a scam.  The dude had a BIN for 400 and said only takes money order.  SMH.  If only there was a way to report listing on SC/ISS
Just discovered a scammers list on SC
Low & behold he is on it...

that pic right there is a HUGE red flag

while were talking about getting scammed

if seller will take payment via paypal, does that protect me should he send a box of rocks or fake kicks?
Always ask him for an invoice thru Paypal.  Once you have received the invoice in your inbox go directly to your paypal.com account through your browser and not using the email to prevent any potential fishing scams.  

Paypal protects the buyers if there's a legitimate dispute.  

doubt it, those pictures are probably stolen off NDC or some other site. That site has BS written all over it.
sick.gif

It'll be a while for a fake pair to look like a real one. The longer you way the more fake will flood the market.

Back
Top Bottom