Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

1678339299140.png

I can’t wait to see what these look like with the collegiate tag where the 23 should be & the incorrect jumpman logo lol

Nah really I think we’ll get the Heart/Sole tags without the patch like we did on the 3s, but probably a 23 on the back…and the incorrect jumpman…

I’m unfortunately in most likely regardless of what they do unless it’s something extremely outlandish(like a patent leather pair or changing the color blocking)

Crazy to think that the powder blue IX is the next IX release. Is this the longest they’ve gone in between releasing a nine? December 13 (Fire Red) was the last release and we aren’t getting anything until mid March of 2024 😟

i didn't realize how much "unc/powder blue/baby blue" i have until i itemized it .

carolina 1, obsidian 1, powder 1 low, unc to chi 1, unc to chi 1 patent, radio 2, melo 2, balvin 2, powder blue 3, unc 4, powder blue 10, unc 5, powder blue 10, carolina 11 low...

still going after these
feada23bfe9822b5a8b1335b4fc72ba9.jpg

In……..IF they actually make an attempt to fix this model…Otherwise I’m good…

Tired of giving Nike money for a half assed effort when they’ve proven they can make the changes needed to get their retro models closer to the OG counterparts…

Back
Top Bottom