Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Dude posted a video and I commented on said video... The jokes are played and not funny anymore.. At this point you cats are the one obsessed with Jay. I still have yet to get a real reason why y'all hate the brother so much. Well he does is PTSO and post shoes... I'm starting to believe y'all envy dude.
You credited him for an intro of the shoe like it was unique, which is what every shoe tuber does. The only thing here played out is you jumping on every Jay link to praise the guy for stupid stuff

How are yall not feeling his edits? I don’t get it. He literally opens the video with “Jay makin movies!!!”

IMG_2223.gif

Here’s the relevant still. Night and day toebox difference with the 2010. I’m gettin pumped. First pair will be here next week and I may double up with the quickness
IMG_9493.jpeg

i noticed the toe box improvement before the color shade differences. They don't look as much like Nike boots.

i noticed the toe box improvement before the color shade differences. They don't look as much like Nike boots.
Sometimes I feel like the toebox criticism on here is built into people. I went ahead and copped cause of the shape. It looks better to me, but some dudes were acting like it was just as bad as it used to be. I don’t get it.

Sometimes I feel like the toebox criticism on here is built into people. I went ahead and copped cause of the shape. It looks better to me, but some dudes were acting like it was just as bad as it used to be. I don’t get it.

I was thinking the same thing. Like EVERYONE is screaming about toeboxes now. I don't see the problem with these at all.

Back
Top Bottom