Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

since the retro resell game has been dead for a while now im expecting these shoetubers to push this shoe with a bunch of "this retro is perfect!", "dont miss out!", and "dont sleep!".

and im over here like

like WHY would YOU give a **** what the next man cops?

most people have grown out of being sheep for influencers. dead that ****.

since the retro resell game has been dead for a while now im expecting these shoetubers to push this shoe with a bunch of "this retro is perfect!", "dont miss out!", and "dont sleep!".

and im over here like

like WHY would YOU give a **** what the next man cops?

most people have grown out of being sheep for influencers. dead that ****.

I agree about the rhetoric but this release will be an interesting barometer. Are they making these in big numbers? Is there an appetite for an OG 9 right now? Do more dudes than NTers think the toebox sucks right now?

I could see it being a soft sellout on RD, especially during the tourney and 3 weeks before tax day, but also few restocks and people being surprised they’re gone after the fact.

If I had a recent release I think this might look like, it’s the Playoff 8’s. Doesn’t look like any shock drop on this one though so maybe smaller numbers than those?

Air Jordan 9 “Powder Blue”
Color: Summit White/Black-Dark Powder Blue
Style Code: FQ8992-101
Release Date: March 23, 2024
Price: $210
Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-4.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-3.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-5.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-6.jpeg

Air-Jordan-9-Powder-Blue-FQ8992-101-7.jpeg

I’m hoping since these LOOK the part, that they also made changes to the PU midsole and the also FEEL the part.

Hopefully we’ll get a weartesters review soon.

Back
Top Bottom