Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

That’s a big “if.” Nike has been selective with discos. Disco’d the Ivory 3’s but the Ochre 6’s are still full priced.
The smaller shops will discount them sooner. Also, ochre 6s were eligible for multiple of the recent Nike 25% off promos. Takes them a while to discount Js indefinitely tho (field purple 12s were sitting at $200 since August)

My favorite 9
IMG_3266.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg

Decided to double up on these, this time with Rakuten 8% cashback and a 0.5 size up since I hear these are a little snug.
Might send my first order back. We'll see...

FNL double up came in last night! Gotta love basically next day shipping from them. I'm done, but it will be interesting to see how stock and prices go with these.

I'm surprised JB didn't release any gear for these.
I've been disappointed in this trend for several years. They used to release some cool stuff to go along with retros but I can't remember the last time they did so. Definitely should've rereleased some of the OG III gear for the reimagined WCs and something for the reimagined IVs. I'd kill for a pair of the OG IV Flight shorts, lemme tell ya. They released them a few years back but I missed out by the time I realized it. I think Nike and JB are really missing the boat on that aspect of their business. Even if they don't always reissue OG apparel, sometimes they've come up with dope new retro stuff. I had these 12 shorts. Loved them but unwisely had them on while I was painting something in my kitchen and got a bunch of splatters on them :smh:

1711490555076.png

Back
Top Bottom