Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

I've been disappointed in this trend for several years. They used to release some cool stuff to go along with retros but I can't remember the last time they did so. Definitely should've rereleased some of the OG III gear for the reimagined WCs and something for the reimagined IVs. I'd kill for a pair of the OG IV Flight shorts, lemme tell ya. They released them a few years back but I missed out by the time I realized it. I think Nike and JB are really missing the boat on that aspect of their business. Even if they don't always reissue OG apparel, sometimes they've come up with dope new retro stuff. I had these 12 shorts. Loved them but unwisely had them on while I was painting something in my kitchen and got a bunch of splatters on them :smh:

1711490555076.png
I had these too, the best shorts!

SNKRS pair just came in. I wish the toe box had more of a slant but these'll do. Happy to add them to my OG collection, I hope they improve the shape on the Olives. Waiting for MJO23DAN MJO23DAN to bless us with a comparison video of the OG's and these.

IMG_3248.jpg
Zoom in this is what I am talking about left shoe mudguard is very low compared to the right. They should be symmetrical.

SNKRS pair just came in. I wish the toe box had more of a slant but these'll do. Happy to add them to my OG collection, I hope they improve the shape on the Olives. Waiting for MJO23DAN MJO23DAN to bless us with a comparison video of the OG's and these.

IMG_3248.jpg

Zoom in this is what I am talking about left shoe mudguard is very low compared to the right. They should be symmetrical.

Was telling rainking rainking both my pairs are exactly the same way. And I mean EXACTLY the same. Crazy that we've been seeing this right shoe/left shoe discrepancy for so long. I don't understand how there can be such noticeable differences from what should be the same specs.

None of this makes any sense to me. And IXs obviously aren’t the only retros that have inconsistent builds like this. We live in an era of mostly automated production. It’s like these factories are literally working with two sets of specs, which defies logic.
I have two pairs being delivered tomorrow because I bought a second pair after they moved from SNKRS to NDC and I saw Rakuten was at 10 percent. Going to return the full-price order but having two pairs will let me see if both also have one shoe with the low cut. If they do, whatever; I’ll just realize this is the way these are. It’s annoying but not really a HUGE deal to me since the uppers are all white. But if they have this issue when the white/blacks return, I’m gonna be so pissed and disappointed.

It’s looking like they ALL might be like this. Latest pair posted just above has same thing. Mine arrive tomorrow …
mines are both even although low. wish they were all like that right shoe that forsy has

they are doing what fila did with the grant hill 1 retros funny since fila copied the jordan 9 for the fila hill 1 design

mines are both even although low. wish they were all like that right shoe that forsy has

they are doing what fila did with the grant hill 1 retros funny since fila copied the jordan 9 for the fila hill 1 design
What’s the issue with those G Hill retros?

Back
Top Bottom