Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

Game day! Let’s go
E43F3B6E-ADE0-4DD8-8665-EE3FEB7648A2.jpeg

IMG_1703.gif

Got my pair yesterday and a quite nice imo. I had the last Retro and sold them cause they were awful,. These are a lot nicer, I normally don’t get many flaws on my kicks. Maybe I’m not inspecting that closely.. I do compare he shape and cuts to see if they’re even.

I’m surprised these sat this hard. Almost a FSR on every site. Can’t complain though, finally scratched these off the list after sleeping on these in 2010.

Perfect color way for the spring :pimp:

Here’s two pics I just snapped of mine, barely shows any blue. Not that difficult for it not to show. If you didn’t know it had that blue trim, you wouldn’t realize it by seeing these photos.
IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg
I was talking bout shape .. that’s what I thought u meant my bad

You can't wear UNC shorts with these? Or is it that particular pair of shorts? :lol:
He saying it’s 2 different colors trying to be funny lol.. but it’s the same **** when Jordan wore them so I don’t get the joke .. the uniform is a different color. Everybody knows that 🤷🏾‍♂️ so I’m confused

You can't wear UNC shorts with these? Or is it that particular pair of shorts? :lol:

Are you colorblind? Serious question.

Those are 2 completely different blues and look foolish together. :lol:

Shorts would maybe go with the 2010 retro?

And did you miss the 1st post on this page?

Those shorts clearly don't match the shoes
The uniform jordan wore with these don’t match the shoes either lol.. do yall not know these are a different color than the uniform ? I’m so confused .. I know it’s not the same Dan color just like Jordan and Nike did back in the day

Are you colorblind? Serious question.

Those are 2 completely different blues and look foolish together. :lol:

Shorts would maybe go with the 2010 retro?

And did you miss the 1st post on this page?

IMG_0673.jpeg
Guess this foolish too? Or he gets a pass?

The uniform jordan wore with these don’t match the shoes either lol.. do yall not know these are a different color than the uniform ? I’m so confused .. I know it’s not the same Dan color just like Jordan and Nike did back in the day

These 2024's are essentially "teal" in the sky blue category. :lol: Way different than what MJ is wearing.

Look at his left shoe...it clearly matches the uniform.

His right shoe is in the dark lighting....thus making it looker darker than it is.

O
These 2024's are essentially "teal" in the sky blue category. :lol: Way different than what MJ is wearing.

Look at his left shoe...it clearly matches the uniform.

His right shoe is in the dark lighting....thus making it looker darker than it is.
Ok im done going back and forth with you lol.. at first I thought u was joking but your dead serious 😂😂 you do know these are the powder blues right and not Carolina blues?? 😂😂

O

Ok im done going back and forth with you lol.. at first I thought u was joking but your dead serious 😂😂 you do know these are the powder blues right and not Carolina blues?? 😂😂

Powder blue...sky blue....Carolina blue....don't matter. Your attempt at matching was terrible. Respectfully. :D

Yea u slow

Then what are you saying?

I got time today by the way. :lol:

Powder Blue 9's have released several times, and MJ might be wearing a sample. Each release has had different shades of blue. What don't you get? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom