black red 7
white red 8
charcoal 9
cool grey 9
steel grey x with toe cap
taxi xii
unc xiv
jordan xv stealth and unc with proper cushioning tech
Add Bred 1s no gimmicks in 85’ cut and Obsidian 12’s to that list too. Also, we need a black/red 13 done PROPER again as well.

That’s pretty good. These are everywhere so I’m hoping for a huge Easter sale from somewhere. I blame H headdetective for putting it in my mind. :lol:

Once I decided I wanted to at least see them in person, I figured pull now and I can wait a bit to rock them to see if they go on sale. I prefer doing it that way rather than potentially missing the price drop and finding my size is suddenly gone. In the end, I’ll get the savings and eliminate any chance, no matter how small, that I’m asleep at the wheel and miss out if and when a big price drop occurs.

Walked into snipes and got my pair. Happy birthday to me. Saw a lot of chrome and toro VIs on feet today and bred and university gold IXs. The gentleman that waited on me said he wasn’t going to buy these because of no 23 on the back.
1711252192550.gif

…you filthy sneaker animal.

Add the September Blue 6s and White/true blue/red 3s … and I would love to see either the oxidized XIVs or Indiglo XIVs drop too … as a former Jordan retro collector from the 1999-2006 era a Grape V release true to OG form would be insane!!! I remember the hype from ‘06 about the Grapes the first shoe I had to pay resell for and this was AT the mall in line waiting to get them. That was my last Jordan till about 2014 .. resell never again lol
The 06 Grape V was a chaotic release.. Most places
were only allowing reservations. I had to buy an overpriced t-shirt to reserve a pair. Also, they were 10 dollars more because they were LS. I am glad this IX release isn’t hyped up!! JB listened to the consumers and put out a project that the original collectors can enjoy.

It changed to 10% this afternoon.
Canada as well? If so still doesn’t matter as I would have already had them in hand. I wouldn’t have waited to purchase a pair in the hopes of getting 10% cash back unless I knew well in advance of the release. Hope you got to use it though, that’s some good cash back.

I woke up to go get my Footlocker order 30 mins away. Remembered my daughter needed softball gear and had to wait a little to get her stuff. Before I left the house SNKRS is like still available on an email. I said F it and ordered from there. Hopefully someone enjoys that pair I left there. I also didn't have to pay Tennessee tax!

Canada as well? If so still doesn’t matter as I would have already had them in hand. I wouldn’t have waited to purchase a pair in the hopes of getting 10% cash back unless I knew well in advance of the release. Hope you got to use it though, that’s some good cash back.
No idea because I don’t live in Canada. I applied it to the pair I bought, though.

Dropped into DSG yesterday but sold out of my size. Just scooped a pair off SNKRS at retail. Looks like online boutiques miiight hit disco but dont see these lasting in footstores or nike

Back
Top Bottom