Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of u need to go see Space Jam
laugh.gif
^^^^^^^^

Some of u need to go see Space Jam :lol:

THIS

Also, the man was far from below average. Major League average is around .280ish and hitting .300 consistently out of 1.000 is considered great in baseball because its a sport of failure.

for someone jumping right into a sport he hasnt played since he was a kid, hitting .202 was pretty damn good considering going up against pitchers that have been playing constant for the past at least 15-20 years. Not to mention 51 RBIs, 3 HRs, 17 doubles, & 30 stolen bases. he did fairly well despite what any one has to say comparing him to the every day player.

but again yall need to go watch space jam lol

Are those Jordan Jordan jerseys going to be online or just "select retailers"? They making me think twice about passing on these lol

Why would Michael Jordan go from a sport where he was the best to go to a sport where he was below average (D-League in comparison)

Baseball was MJ and his father's favorite sport, his father always wanted one of his sons to play pro baseball. When MJ's father was killed it took a big toll on Mike, he decided to retire and go play baseball as sort of a tribute to his father. He needed some time away form all the pressure of being the best basketball player in the world and everything that comes along with it. I also read he was suspended for gambling, but I'm not sure how true that is.

THIS

Also, the man was far from below average. Major League average is around .280ish and hitting .300 consistently out of 1.000 is considered great in baseball because its a sport of failure.

for someone jumping right into a sport he hasnt played since he was a kid, hitting .202 was pretty damn good considering going up against pitchers that have been playing constant for the past at least 15-20 years. Not to mention 51 RBIs, 3 HRs, 17 doubles, & 30 stolen bases. he did fairly well despite what any one has to say comparing him to the every day player.

but again yall need to go watch space jam lol
especially standing at the plate, when the pitching mound is at major league height, and dude is throwing 95 mph.

I'm still undecided. 9s are up there with my favorite AJ models. Probably tied with all my favorites (12s,13s,14s,18s,8s,6s). But I don't know if I want to spend 225+ on this decent colorway/fit with that jersey that has caught my eye. I want to just hold out and wait for the 9 colorways I truly love but I don't know if I will be able to. We will see. On another note, they NEED to make this colorway an actual retro 9. I would cop doubles tbh. disregard the black stitching mess obviously since that wouldn't be on a real 9.

I also read he was suspended for gambling, but I'm not sure how true that is.
That has always been a rumor, Stern wasnt that crazy to suspend MJ at that time he was the NBA cash cow..

Im glad MJ cleared up the reason he left bball in that interview with Booby Moore on NBAtv

I'm still undecided. 9s are up there with my favorite AJ models. Probably tied with all my favorites (12s,13s,14s,18s,8s,6s). But I don't know if I want to spend 225+ on this decent colorway/fit with that jersey that has caught my eye. I want to just hold out and wait for the 9 colorways I truly love but I don't know if I will be able to. We will see. On another note, they NEED to make this colorway an actual retro 9. I would cop doubles tbh. disregard the black stitching mess obviously since that wouldn't be on a real 9. View media item 878303

Might as well release this PS.

vi0dxj.png

I probably would double up myself.

:smokin

Last edited:
Ngl, I like em. I mean, I wouldn't wanna pay full retail but if I find a good pair at a nice price later on, I don't see why not :smile:

as far as sizing goes they run exactly like the db 9s & cool greys,  I would recommend going half a size down

Back
Top Bottom