• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me too, I was going to wait for the Playoffs to retro as that is the only one I really liked, but once this pack came out I was in love with the simplicity of the shoe using colors that can really go with anything being a grey black palate. I am still looking for a re retro of playoffs, but this will suffice until then. 

Playoffs?

@SteeloGreen  
air_jordan_9_playoffs_for_sale_white_black_red_jordans_shoes12.jpg

My fault, Black Red and White. 

I wish MJ would just let MLB or Mitchell & Ness license his name for a White Sox Black/White Jersey he has wore, or a Barons jersey.....till then, had to grab one of those reps off ebay, and can't complain, just wish a real version will come out soon....You can't even personalize a Jordan 45 jersey on the white sox team shop site :smh:

View media item 882000

Last edited:
i have a  2002 pair of those worn like 3 times in my attic, but i can find them 
mean.gif

Last edited:
On my black/white/red the black paint is cracked and chipping off alil at the bottom and they're hardly worn. Can't wait to get a FRESH pair of 9's and hopefully these will hold up better.

Last edited:
Jus locked my pair down on these 9s for Release Day. Apparently the Baron 1's are limited cause my go to retailer aint gettin them. Damnit man. But its all good i wonder how the hype is gonna be or already is on these 9s?

The last retro 9 to have the Jumpman facing forward was the powder blues from a few years ago. Response to earlier statement.

From what im reading would it be safe to say these 9s run like the 10s do? These are jus my first pair of 9s

No ... if youre referring to the 10s that have released this year I could go .5 down. My powder blues are roomy in my true size but bobcats are .5 down and are perfect. My Old Royal 10s are true 12 and were a lil snug.

9 are usually TTS for me. My CG 9s were my true size and too slim in the toe had to sell em after a few months. My Photo Blues are true and fit perfect. The black/white pair i posted on previous page are an 11.5 and fit perfect. So its a toss up id say go true

Last edited:
^ my earlier chicagos I had size 12 felt like size 13. My Infrared cool gret 10s I went down to 11.5. 

I concur about the tens running different, at least on my experience.

for me...

size 12:  1 2 3 4 8 11 12 13 14

size 11.5:  5 6 7 (recent 10s)

With this hurrache boot, I am saying 12 would be best especially when some are saying it runs a little tight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom