Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zactly

whats funny is small ,med & large acttually sold out already...cuz they were there when it was first tweeted

Shame ... but its FNL, and I'm almost certain they didnt actually sell out. They put up a few so they could have OOS online but more sizes will keep popping up and they can keep tweeting about them or something.

Next weekend 
smokin.gif

Yeah these are just a big GR on these Baron 9s. Everyone looking to cop these on RD should be able to. I see this release being alot like the infrared 3s as far as the crowds go. Who knows tho.

I hope these come out in infrared 3 numbers so then I could pick myself up a pair down the road for basically retail. I'd love to pick up a pair now but my college student budget isn't really cutting it haha.

I hope these come out in infrared 3 numbers so then I could pick myself up a pair down the road for basically retail. I'd love to pick up a pair now but my college student budget isn't really cutting it haha.
sometimes you have to skip meals so you can buy kicks, I get it. I'm joking. Priorities suck sometimes.

Yeah these are just a big GR on these Baron 9s. Everyone looking to cop these on RD should be able to. I see this release being alot like the infrared 3s as far as the crowds go. Who knows tho.

Can't determine it by locations. Size runs are what matters.

If a location is only getting a size run or two, it's not going to be much help.

Bobcats were limited, but the demand wasn't there.

From what im reading would it be safe to say these 9s run like the 10s do? These are jus my first pair of 9s
Based on my charcoal 9s, they ran too snug for me on sz 11. I like snug fit for the most part on my shoes so i get half a size of what fits me perfect (11.5) but it didnt work out. The recent 10s release (powder blue and steel) fit in s z11

anyone in Los Angeles got a link for an early cop? Gonna be out of town and my mom n pop got their account pulled.

Back
Top Bottom