• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was too sleepy to get my guaranteed ticket this morning so i passed on going, roomate went and came back with a ticket for me and her...since no one was in line they allowed her to get 2 tickets one in my name, one in hers....saw them in person when i was doing inventory for finishline a few days ago...looked good, i only saw the GS sizes, the adult sizes werent in yet...

Saw these in person today. Fire. Had my dad, bro, cousin and me enter the raffle in three stores. If I strike out, I smell collusion.

Gotta ds em until my ankle heals anyways

Yea I lost this Champs Raffle again. Who Raffles this shoe with 1 size run. I'm about to start doing all my Business with Finishline, they don't get the limited releases but they never raffle the shoes they get, and they have those discount rewards or whatever. I've got 192pts, how do I find out the discount that gets me.

Remember folks, there's about 5 shoes releasing this saturday, so hopefully eyes will be elsewhere.

Lets face it, even with the 45 on the back, and the "Baron" name attached to it, these are still 9s.

And 9s are one of the least hyped sigs.

I know these won't be like the Venom 10s, or Powder Blue 3s in terms of "no to little hype", but people who want them still should be able to cop.

I don't think camping and paying $250+ for pre-sale/orders is justified.

I could be wrong.
yeah but if they are limited they will be hard to obtain, I thought launch locator showed they are well distributed but it seems like early reports are saying they don't have many size runs. For me its retail or bust on these and the ones, still trying to figure out how I'm going click 2 sets of photos at once. I refuse to camp or pay resell prices for these. 

at least in ny I figure they'll be one of the easier releases. I figure show up 30 minutes before store open so I can buy and get to work early

Alot of places getting these. I wouldn't rush to resellers just yet. 1s only in 2 other stores. (Footaction & Shiekh shoes) Raffle for 1 and first come first serve for the other. both easy cops :D

I just read on FNL's description of this shoe, that the grey upper is reflective.

Is this true?

I  thought that it looked like it was from the pics that @blackdelage  posted.

I think I will still grab even if it is but dam n, I'm a little reflected out after last weeks pickup.

Definitely dissapointed right now for real.

FNL coupons ready

I just read on FNL's description of this shoe, that the grey upper is reflective.
Is this true?
I thought that it looked like it was from the pics that @blackdelage
 posted.
I think I will still grab even if it is but dam n, I'm a little reflected out after last weeks pickup.

Definitely dissapointed right now for real.

Pretty much the standard on most 9's

A few pages back somebody said they made more of these Baron 9s than they did with the PB3s and PB10s and that they would be easier to obtain and these were a HUGE GR was wrong i guess. So i guess these are a Limited GR now?

Are these or the 1s TLO on ndc? In the launch email from ndc it did not mention it for either shoe.

most people seem to not really like these. hopefully it makes it easier for me to try and get a pair.   these have really grown on me over the past couple days 

Literally every single store, EVERY SINGLE STORE that has shoes is getting a million of these. Around me at least, in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. I literally don't think anyone needs to worry about a thing. You can buy 15 pairs if you want.
where you at in ohio man? im from the dayton/springfield area

Remember folks, there's about 5 shoes releasing this saturday, so hopefully eyes will be elsewhere.

Lets face it, even with the 45 on the back, and the "Baron" name attached to it, these are still 9s.

And 9s are one of the least hyped sigs.

I know these won't be like the Venom 10s, or Powder Blue 3s in terms of "no to little hype", but people who want them still should be able to cop.

I don't think camping and paying $250+ for pre-sale/orders is justified.

I could be wrong.
R'd

Spot on right IMO

But then again the last 9s dropped 2012 so i feel like it gives a lot of ppl a reason to jump in

Simple colorways with basic colors usually go fast. These could be worn with anything.. probably why the pb3 and venoms chilled on the shelves

Back
Top Bottom