• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In all seriousness, good cop on the Kilroy. They got a lot of hate from some reason, but I liked them when I had them. They were just too small and had to give them up.

Cute. Michelle Tanner always makes me feel better about the snooze and "loose" as you put it.
Funny how you NTers see a rep number low like mine, and figure I'm a "rookie" and try to "call me out" about a typo 
roll.gif

Just came to share a little quick info...didnt know I had to spell check my posts...sorry Professor...#BoredMuch

Cute. Michelle Tanner always makes me feel better about the snooze and "loose" as you put it.

LOL. But "lose" and "loose" is a tough one...like "effect" and "affect".

I still haven't worn my killroys...they damn sure did get a lot of hate though....I like the silver.

Back to the Barons..I said it before and I'll say it again...They made a TON of these...if you have any trouble getting these, you aren't on your job. Add to the fact that the Fiegs drop on the same day and the Supreme foam fallout...the 9's can be had fairly easily.

LOL. But "lose" and "loose" is a tough one...like "effect" and "affect".

I still haven't worn my killroys...they damn sure did get a lot of hate though....I like the silver.

Back to the Barons..I said it before and I'll say it again...They made a TON of these...if you have any trouble getting these, you aren't on your job. Add to the fact that the Fiegs drop on the same day and the Supreme foam fallout...the 9's can be had fairly easily.
LOL. "course" and "coarse" trips me up every time. 

These 9s are everywhere, in large quantities too. I'm sitting until the snakeskin 11.

affect is for feelings effect is for reactions, changes, etc

Lose and loose cmon now

An easier explanation is that "effect" is a noun; "affect" is a verb.

I'm very good with the English language, but I don't jump on people for making common grammar mistakes.

Just got called for these....if I get called for the 1s im getting those instead

its been a long time since i bought some jordans.  do they post the links on twitter or straight on nike.com?  any help would be appreciated 

I don't know how in the world I had 6 girls enter the raffle at Footlocker and didn't get one call. That darn sz 13.

Then I sent another 4 girls to other Footlockers and still struck out.

They do have a FCFS at one location, but I know I'm not willing to stand in line long enough to actually get a pair.

no call backs just like i figured 
laugh.gif
  they always call around 11 or 12 and it's gonna be 3 so that's that 

I wear size 16 (I know) I have 9's people say 9's look like boats on big feet but I heard they run big should I get size 15?

Back
Top Bottom